One night stand

WOW LOOK THE BITCH IS UPLOADING WOWZERS K BYE SORRF FOR TYPOS

Chanyeol's P.O.V

_________________

I put on my all black watch on and my shoes. I take a quick look in the mirror and I get my keys. I'm meeting up with Kai at the bar nearby. I had just got out of a relationship and Kai thought it would be a good idea to celebrate me getting over it with a good fuck. I go to my car and get in. I start the engine and drive to the bar. I pull up and get out of my car. I open the doors to the bar and I get greeted by loud yet sexy tone music and the smell of alcohol lingering in the air.

"Chanyeol" Kai says as he he greets me

"Hey, where are we sitting" I say looking over at the booths and bar.

"At the bar obviously" he says sassily

As I'm walking towards my seat I see a man with light pink hair and bright smile talking to another guy with big eyes and heart shaped lips. I give the the boy with pink hair another quick glance and this time he's looking at me and blushing while his friend is laughing at him.

"Hey do you see that guy with big eyes? Do you think I have a chance with him" Kai says while stealing glimpses of the pale male (haha I literally only kept that there cuz it rhymed)

"Kai, you're Kai" is say laughing while sitting down

"You're very right my friend" he says smiling and ordering something to drink

"You should order that guy something, I saw you eyeing him up" he smirks

I laugh and look at the other male who was still laughing and smiling while talking to his friend.  I call the bartender and told him to get him a shot of patron. Kai follow my lead and gets a shot for the big eyed guy.

Once the bartender gives them the drink and tell them it's from us the pink haired beauty flashes a smile and giggles. His friend on the other hand is giving Kai a look I know to well. Well Kai is definitely getting laid tonight. I start talking to Kai again until I feel a pair of small hands on my shoulder and I turn around to see who it is. I see the pink haired beauty infront of me smirking.

"My name is Baekhyun" he says

"Mines Chanyeol" I say looking at his sparking eyes

"Thanks for the shot by the way" he says smiling

"No problem" I say

He sat down next to me and we started small talk. Turns out we had a lot in common. We both want a career dealing with music, we both got kicked out of our house, and we both live with our bestfriend. I would take occasional glances at Kai who you could tell was flirting with the boy known as Kyung as Baekhyun introduced him as. I could tell his flirting was working because Kyung would be blushing and looking at the floor. I put all my attention back to Baekhyun who was rambling about how Kyung was too strict with him at the house. I laugh because I was the strict one in the house with me and Kai.

After a while of talking I begin my flirting techniques. Baekhyun would giggle and blush at all the compliments I threw at him.

"How about we go to my place" he whispered in my ear sexily. I nod and follow him out. I don't need to tell Kai because he's too preoccupied with Kyung.

I lead him to my car and he tells me the directions. Baekhyun places his hand on my thigh and rubs it soothingly. Except it isn't soothing it starts to turn me on. He notices and places his hand higher on my thigh. He starts rubbing and squeezing my upper thigh causing me to breath unevenly.

We finally get to his house and we franticly get out of the car . He unlocks the door and he pushes me inside. He slams me to door and kisses allowed my neck. I smirk thinking he was more dominant than I thought, but I wasn't complaining. I place my hands on his waist and he continues kissing my neck while unbuttoning my dress shirt. He pulls it off and when he does I take control. I carry him to his living room and lay him on the couch. I kiss his lips savoring his taste. I pull of his shirt and unzip his pants. I pull them down and i get off of him to take off mine as well . Once we were both in boxers I pick him up so that he's on top. I kiss all over his neck and chest And he straddles me. He grinds our semi hard members together And let out a moan. I pull off his boxers and he does the same to me.

"Ride me baby" I say shakily

He gets up and grabs lube. He takes my hand and he places some lube on my fingers. He leads one of my fingers to is his entrance and he thrusts it in. He moans and closes his eyes slightly. He shoves another finger and once he gets used to it he adds the other. By now I'm fully hard by seeing Baekhyun like that. Once he thinks he's prepared enough he pulls out my fingers and puts some lube on my throbbing dick. He leads it to his entrance and slowly lets himself fall all the way down to my thighs.

"Ohh god" I grunt swallowing hard

He starts thrusting slowly and grabs onto my shoulders. Once he gets used to my size he starts bucking his hips. He lets himself go all the way up to the point where my tip is almost showing and drop down all the way. He moans loudly and flings his head back. I moan at him bouncing up and down. He grips my shoulder everytime time he comes back down. He pushes me so that I'm laying down and no longer siting. He bounces even faster then before making the sofa squeak.

"Holy fuck" he says as he moans silently with his mouth widely open.

That sight was something I wanted to see more than once. He places his hands on my chest now and bounces up and down again faster and Harder then before. I hold his hips and I push him down harder on me. I moan his name and couple of profanities while he's full on screaming my name. It was music to my ears.

"Holy shit I'm close" he says in a high pitch moan

I flip him over so that I'm on top. I pin his hands over his head and I thrust as fast I can. He moans and and squirms under me. I keep doing this for a couple more seconds until he finally releases all over his stomach and my chest. I keep thrusting in him and I shoot out my white ropes in him. I pull out and I see my cum spilling out of his entrance and I almost got hard again just by the sight.

"Holy shit that was one the best fucks I've had" he says

I smirk and try to catch my breath.

"You can use the shower if you want and then you can leave" he says getting up

"But please don't let this be the last time we do this" he says biting his lip looking at me like I was slice of cake

"You'll never get enough of me" I smirk

He smiles and walks away.

I'm gonna have some fun for a while

______________________

IM SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT IM SO SLEEPY I COULDN'T WRITE MORE IM SORRY. OKAY GOODNIGHT HOES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 55K READS I CANT BELIVE IT. REMEBR TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK DESIRE ITS GOUNG TO BE UPDATED SOON.
Love you all
Bye
-
Michelle YYIXXINGG