Eat this cake

Requested by @minwookie

I'm fucking laughing as I re read this chapter to check for errors I realized I gave you guys a whole god damn recipe for a cake.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I set down everything on the counter and take them all out one by one. I open the pack of sugar and get a bowl. I pour one cup of sugar and half a stick of butter, then I mix it. I then add the eggs and the vanilla. In a separate bowl I mix flour and baking powder and then pour it in the other bowl. The next thing I do is add the milk and stir until it was smooth. Since I already preheated my oven I just had to put it in the oven for 30-40 minutes. I check my watch and I frown, Chanyeol should've been home already. I wash my hands and wipe them on my baby pink apron. I sit on top of the kitchen island and wait till either the cake is done or Chanyeol gets home. I blush at the thought of Chanyeol. We've already been married for two years now and I still act like a school girl with a crush. I let my thoughts wander and I remember our first night together. He was known as the school's bad boy but changed his act to get me to date him. Our first night together he made sure everything was romantic and special which was odd coming from him. It was incredible and ever since then we don't stop having sex. I blush at the memory and lay on the island. I let my small limbs dangle off the island as I keep thinking about him. His toned biceps, chiseled abs, and his sexy deep voice. I find myself breathing heavily and getting uncomfortably hot. I get off from my back and start fanning myself to calm the heat. I get really red when I realize I was getting turned on by just thinking about Chanyeol.

Just then the oven dings signaling thirty minutes have past. I get up and open it and take out the cake with mitts on. The kitchen got very hot from the oven and me thinking about Chanyeol was not making it better. I put the cake down and I begin to strip myself from my clothes. I sigh at the relief of the coolness. I try to stop thinking about Chanyeol by decorating the cake. I get some frosting out and put it on the cake smearing it evenly. I feel my boner growing as I keep thinking about him. I stop decorating it and just stand there trying to calm my breath. I hear the door open and I feel my cheeks flush. I get really embarrassed at the fact that I have a boner, but Chanyeol is the only one who can help me.

"babe i'm ho- oh fuck' I can feel his eyes staring directly at my ass and it makes my stomach do back flips.

"I was expecting to eat different kind of cake, but this is even better" He say as he gropes my cheeks.

I let out a soft moan turning a crimson red as I let it escape my lips.

"if I'd known how needy you were for my cock I would have come home sooner" He says sliding his hands on my sides making me shiver.

I feel his warm hands slowly tracing my back and going to my hip bones. He was getting closer and closer to my fully hard dick making me bite my lip in anticipation. He softly places his thumb on the tip making my head fall to the island making my back side roll on Chanyeol's growing member. He lets out a shaky breath as I keep rolling back making his hips involuntarily thrust. He pulls away from me and I hear him take of his pants and shoes. He then turns me around so that I am looking at him and kisses me hard and messy. He grabs my thighs and picks me up to place me on the island. He makes me lay down on my chest making me shudder at the cool feeling on my bare skin. He stands behind me and he lifts my hips making my ass be out on full display. He starts with small stokes on my member making me moan and whisper his name. He then teases my entrance by grazing it slowly with his slim and long finger. He moves and I can feel his breath on my entrance making my hole clench. He slowly licks over it making me shake. He holds my hips in place and keep ls licking around it, over it, and finally entering me making me collapse. He bites one of my cheeks causing me to groan and he puts his tongue inside me again making me see stars. I push myself back wanting more pleasure and of course Chanyeol provides that.
He shoves his tongue back in me licking my walls and and my rim. My thighs quiver and my upper body feels like jelly from the jolts of pleasure. He keeps doing this keeping a steady pace while groping my ass cheeks. I keep moaning profanities and blushing from my loudness.

"I need you Chanyeol please" I whimper turning a soft pink color

He stops eating me out and he leave momentarily. He comes back with lube and he squirts some on his hands and member. He enters a finger first making me let out a stretched out moan. He thrusts his finger slowly until I push back wanting more. He pushes in another finger making my entrance grip at his slender fingers.

"Fuck baby boy I can't wait to be in you" he says, breath shaky

He finally has three fingers in and I keep pushing back, sweat glistening on my forehead.  He take them out and I can feel him line himself up. I was still on the island laying down while he was standing up. He slowly pushes the tip in making me feel dizzy. He pushes more and more of himself in until he's all the way inside me. He lets out a deep grunt when he thrusts a little. I grip onto the edges of the island making my knuckles go white. He keeps a slow pace making me feel like I was going insane.

"Pl-please faster" I say breathlessly

He snaps his hips forward making my body go forward. He hold my hips in place and keeps going fast. I let out loud moans and scream his name out from the immense sexual gratification. I push back again meeting his hard and deep thrusts. He grabs onto my hair making me go back. My back was now on his chest and he was still keeping the same pace as before. Chanyeol's hips were hitting my ass making slapping sounds that were music to my ears. Every thrusts he did made my dick
bounce up hitting my stomach. I let my head fall back on his shoulder, moaning at the euphoric feeling. I felt as if I was on cloud nine every time he hit my sweet spot. He started kissing my back from behind making the pleasure so much stronger. He left dark and noticeable hickeys.

He takes a small amount of icing from the cake next to us and makes me sick it off from his fingers. I can taste myself from what he was doing before and I moan as I let his fingers go. He keeps thrusting in me not missing a beat. He pushes me back down again and he goes even faster making me scream of luxuriation. He lets out deep moans as he fills me all up. I look behind me and I see him with his head tilted back, mouth wide open, and his eyes shut enjoying the feeling. I almost came with just seeing him do that. He places his hand on my very needy dick and gave it several pumps. I let my head fall forward and I cry at the amazing sensation of his touches. He keeps pumping me making me feel the tightness in my core. I can feel myself coming close.

"Please Chanyeol please please" I whimper out

He keeps thrusting deep in me and jerking me off for another minute until I explode on his hand. The white sticky substance splattering on the cake too. I let my body go weak and fall all the way down with my ass still in the air. He keeps pushing in me making me cry from the overstimulation since I just came. A couple more hard thrusts and he cums inside me and I can feel his liquids drip onto my thighs. He pulls out and let my body completely rest on the island. I hear him chuckle and he come to where my face is and take the hair out of my eyes. He gives me a warm smiles and I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach and I can feel cheeks going red again so I turn the other way. He laughs again and turns my head.

"How about I eat this cake too" he says grabbing the one I baked earlier

"Wait I- when we - I" I can't get the words out from the embarrassment

"Babe I've already tasted you and you're sweeter than this cake" he says shoving a piece in his mouth.

I sit up and decide to have a slice to since I'm starving now because of our activities. When we're done he helps me clean up and then we go to the bedroom to do things other than sleep despite the late hour now.

_____________________

Okay this was my first time writing about rimming so oh deer. Please give me feed back on that lmao I wanna know what I can improve on. Also you're are fucking welcome for the cake recipe lmaoo. Sorry for the long wait I'm terrible I suck ass at this. I hope you guys have an amazing rest of the night or after noon or morning where ever you are.
I love you all
Goodnight
-
Michelle YYIXXINGG

ALSO PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I MADE TYPOS SO I CAN FIX THEM SHDHD

PERSONAL IG: _mmicchii
FAN ACCOUNT IG: YYIXXINGG