IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello! It's been years since I've been on this app & I decided it was the perfect time to come back due to the fact that everyone is at home. I will continue updating this book! But I also wanted to share something very important. I am currently going through a very hard financial crisis and I need extra support. I am
immunocompromised meaning my immune system is extremely low, basically non existent. Due to this situation I am currently out of a job. I have created a Patreon & it's currently under review to get approved. If you have any requests I will do them for a very small price. The price will vary to how long you want it. The person of the request is free to request anything they want with any small details you want to include, the most detailed the better for you. I want this to be worth your money so I want you guys to request as detailed as possible . It doesn't have to smut it can be fluff or anything else you have in mind. Once someone requests & pays the chapter will be out publicly so everyone can enjoy( or if the person wants to keep it to themselves that's totally cool & it can just be kept private ). I will continue to post chapters free of charge. If you have any more questions please feel free to message me here. Thank you so much!

Here's an example of a request & how detailed I want you to be. You don't have to be THIS detailed, but this is just so you can be in full control of the story line. It's for your enjoyment.

Pairing : Chanbaek
Side pairing : kaisoo
Smut/fluff/angst: Fluff
Location: New York City
Other small details: I want a coffee shop au where Chanyeol own a small coffee shop and baekhyun is a regular. kyungsoo works in the store with chanyeol and Kai is Baekhyun's best-friend. Chanyeol falls for baekhyun & begins writing sweet messages on his cup of coffee. I want baekhyun to be shy and chanyeol to be outgoing. I want kyungsoo & Kai to dislike each other at first but slowly catch feelings etc etc

So I just wanna say the more information the longer it will be !! ( depending ) which means a tad bit higher the price ( once again wont be much )

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY FOR A SPECIFIC REQUEST. I WANNA BE FAIR AS POSSIBLE !!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW LIKE THIS !
short - $X
long - $X

Once again I wanna thank you ALL for supporting me through these years and blowing this book up :) more information on requests will be up soon!
Pleas stay safe !! Stay home !! Love you all

Thank you
-
YYIXXINGG