Sorry

Update : not my best work 4.5/10 would reccomend

Baekyhun's POV

" admit you were checking them out and then you fucking gave them your number" Chanyeol screams

"look Chanyeol, i'm sorrry I really am it was a drunken mistake" I defended myself

" Sorry isn't gonna cut it" he growled as he pushed me onto the wall

"I think i'm going to have to teach you, your lesson" he whispers in my ear

He leaves sloppy kisses all over my neck. He begins to nibble on the skin making me whimper. He pulls on my pants taking them off. He picks me up once they were off. He carries me to the bed. I bite my lip as I wait for him. He comes back with a rope. He smirks as he ties my hands to the bed posts. He goes down and slowly pulls my boxers down with his teeth. He slowly licks my shaft while looking at me. I start breathing heavily while still making eye contact. fuck how can he make me feel hot all over.

He flicks his tongue over my tip making me thrust my hips up. He keeps on teasing me and licks my member tortuously slow.

"stop- ahh- teas- uhh- ing" I moaned

he just hummed while taking my entire length in his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down faster than before. He licked my tip making me arch my back. I was finally ready to cum until he stopped, and untied me.

He got up from the bed and just walked out of the room. what?!?

I groan as I get up desperately needing his touch again. I walk out of the room to see him casually watching TV as if nothing just happened. This mother fucker I swear.

"Really?" I say un-amused

"this is my punishment?"

he just shrugs his shoulder and doesn't even look at me. fine two can play this game.

I go behind him and I start kissing his neck. I finally find his sweet spot and he tries to hold in his moans. I move to the front of the couch so that i'm facing him. I sit on his lap, my legs wrapped around his wait. I look at him as he tries to fake pay attention to the TV. I just keep kissing his neck and I slowly start to grind on him. I feel him growing harder by the second. He was breathing heavily in my ear.

I keep moving and I let my hand slowly snake its way to his belt. I unbuckle it and take off his pants to his thighs. I rub him slowly Through the thin material of his boxers. He moans and throws his head back. I take off his boxers and I go on my knees.

I look up at him with innocent eyes.

" I hope this makes you forgive me" I say

I take his entire length in my mouth and I suck up and down flicking my tongue when I get to his tip. He moans loudly and pushes me deeper even more. I keep swirling my tongue around and his moans get loader.

"fuck Baek I'm close" he groans

I keep sucking him until he releases. He moans and arches his back. He finally calms down and smirks.

"fine, your turn" he growls