Busdriver

Requested by: @barkbarkhyun

Baekhyun's P.O.V

School ends and Sehun, Chen, and I run to the bus. As we enter I notice the Busdriver is different. He looked young but not as young as us. He was also kind of attractive. I walk down the aisle to find our usual seat and we then sit. We chat for a bit not too loud since we're the only ones in the bus. Soon more kids come through the door and and the seat were getting filled with people.

The doors shut and the driver began backing out of the school's parking lot. Chen started singing like he usually does and so I joined him we started having a contents on who could sing the highest pitch. Sehun was just getting the rest of the bus to cheer for who they wanted to win. I see the bus driver from the reflective mirror and he looked very annoyed. That's gave some sort of boost and hit the highest pitch I could ever hit. Chen tried but couldn't hit anything higher. The students who chose me cheered and whistled. Chen started whining as he kicked the seats in front of us. Everyone was laughing at Chen's child like behavior. Chen just frowned and said he was the best singer. I look up at the mirror and saw that the bus driver kept glaring at our section.

More and more people were getting dropped off and it was getting a little quiet. I decided it was too quiet and so I took matters into my own hands.

"Sehunnnn giveeee me some chips" I yelled in a high pitch voice

Sehun just laughed and gave me a funny look while handing me chips. I took the bag and purposely had trouble opening them to make the plastic bag make loud noises. Once I finally got them opened I offered some to Chen since he's a loud eater.

"Thanks!" He said as he crunched the handful of chips in his mouth.
He kept making loud crunching noises as he chewed and I could see the bus driver tightening his grip on the steering wheel. Sehun was the next to leave and me and Chen waved him goodbye. Fear suddenly ran through my veins as I realized I'm the last one to get dropped off. No one is going to be in the bus and I annoyed the shit out of the driver. I have half smile to Chen as he left.

My hands were shaking and I kept looking in the mirror to see the driver would take small glances at me from his mirror.

"You've been a bad, bad boy" he said smirking

My cheeks flushed red because my brain took it sexually and he most likely meant he was annoyed by me, but for some reason he ignited something in me. I felt a twist in my gut.

He parked by a curb and he walked towards me.

"You don't have to worry, the windows are tinted no one can see us" he said looking me up and down

"Wh-what" I say chocked out

"I have to teach you a lesson, you can just call me Daddy"  he said getting closer to me

I swallowed hard and waited for his next move. He pushed my body closer to the seat and he caressed my face.

"Is daddy gonna have to punish you for being too loud?" He said while looking at my eyes

I felt warmth travel down to my southern region and suddenly my pants became too small. I bit my lips and nodded.

"Use your words baby" he said pressing one of his knees in my growing boner.

I let out a moan and he put a finger on my lips to silence me.

"You're aren't gonna make a sound, understand me?" He says

I nod, breathing heavily

"What did I say before?" He said giving me a glare

"I'll be quiet" I said

He gave me another glare

"I'll be quiet....daddy "  I say embarrassed

"Good boy" he smiles

He goes down to my level and kisses all over my neck leaving dark marks all over. I squirm under his touch and he has to hold me down with his hands.

He starts groping me and I let out a small moan.

"Hush or you aren't getting anything"  he says exploring all over my body as he unbuttons my shirt

"Yes daddy" I say

He finally gets my shirt off and and pulls down my pants. He gets up and take off his pants.

"Since we don't have lube, suck" he says looking at me with hooded eyes

I get off from my seat and get down on my knees. I grab his length and give small lick down the shaft. I work my way up till I reach the tip and I suck on it. He pulls at my hair and let's out a moan.

"Fuck, okay get up" he says pulling me up by my hair

He turns me around and pushes me down back to the seat so that my hands are pressed on the window and and he's behind me.

"Ready baby" he says rubbing my hips

"Mmh hmm" I say softly

He enters his tip slowly then he put all of him in me. He doesn't move until I push back on him. He grabs waist and he start thrusting into me working up a rhythm.

I let out another moan and he smack my ass leaving a red mark.

"You can't make any noises, that's what you get for being so loud before" he says as he starts thrusting again

"I bet you're really loud in bed too, so this is gonna be hard for you" he grunts as he goes deeper in me.

I hold in my moans and just let my hands grip the flat surface of the window. He grabs my hips tighter making me meet his thrusts. All I can hear is his grunts, my heavy breathing and  the slapping of skin.

I let out shakes breaths and I'm almost so close to letting out a moan, but I cover my mouth. He keeps thrusting into me harder and faster then before. He rubs his big hands all over my back and onto my shoulders and he pulls me back.

Now he's sitting down and and I'm on top of him, but I'm not facing him. He thrust upwards and I bounce meeting his thrusts. I can feel myself getting closer to me peak as he put his hand on my leaking member. He gives it a few pumps and I let out moans and he suddenly stops all his actions.

"I told you no moans or you won't get what you want most" he says thrusting in me again

"You want to cum right baby?" He says going back to getting me off

I don't answer because I don't want to risk it. I just let him do whatever. I started to get more frantic and and I bounce more frequently and sloppily on him. We no longer have a rhythm we're just trying to get each other off. He pumps my member a couple more times and I spill all over his hand and the seat in front of us. I moan loudly finally not holding it in. He comes right after me spilling his white liquid in me. I get off him and sit next to him.

We sit there for a bit before he gets up and grabs a small package of bubble tissues and he cleans us off. We put our clothes back on he smiles sheepishly.

"Umm I kinda have to drop you off, but I'm kinda lost we parked in a place I don't know" he says rubbing his neck

I laugh at how cute he can be and I lead him where to go

This was an Interesting day

____________________

Okay YALLS remember always have safe sex and use a condom shshhs don't have sex with strangers if you don't have one. Okay?okay. I'm just trying to keep you guys safe shsjhdo

IMPORTANT !!!!!
If any of you are going to the CL concert in NYC pls dm me so we can talk cuz ya girl don't wanna go alone so like we can just meet up there. Oh and I'm going to have GA ( General admission ) tickets soo yeah that's it
love you all
Bye
-
Michelle YYIXXINGG