Happy Easter

lmao I had to put this was an update because I feel if I didn't say that yalls would think it was me just saying 'happy easter'. so yeahhhhh enjoy and Happy Easter. WOAH TIME LAPS ITS THE NEXT DAY WOW I DECIDED I WOULD PUT IT UP TODAY INSTEAD OF YESTERDAY BUT ITS TODAY FOR YOU OMFG OKAI GOTTA BLAST ENJOY

_________________________________________________________

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I was on my laptop producing a new song until Baekhyun walked in. Actually he didn't walk in he strutted in. He swayed his hips sides to side until he reached me. I put the laptop down admiring his sinful body. He was wearing lingerie, on the panties there was a bunny tail. Baekhyun was also wearing black stockings.

"happy Easter oppa" he said as he straddled me.

I turned a crimson red at what he said. He giggled and kissed me slowly trailing to my neck. He started grinding on me making me let out soft moans. He could control me with just one touch. He started taking off my blue knit sweater. He began kissing all over my chest leaving bright red marks all over. I shivered under his touch, breathing heavily.

He got on his knees and slowly took off my pants and boxers letting my member spring up to my stomach. He licked his lips and looked me in the eye. He kissed all over my inner thighs leaving blues and reds behind. I moaned at every touch and kiss.
   I didn't want him to to keep on teasing, but everything he did was addictive. He finally touched me where I needed it most. He palmed me while still kissing my thighs. I moaned at the mixture of feelings. He finally stopped kissing my thighs and instead kissed my tip making me let out a soft whimper.

"stop teasing" I said breathing heavy
"Be patient oppa" he smirked knowing that when he calls me that it drives me crazy

He took all of me at once, bobbing his head up and down. I flung my head back letting out a deep moan. He started deep-throating me, gagging a little from time to time. He would go slow and then he would go fast causing me to arch my back.

He stopped sucking and got up. I whimpered and waited till he gave me pleasure again. He slowly and very teasingly took off the lingerie he was wearing. He then straddled me and took off my shirt as well. After he threw the shirt carelessly to the floor, he began grinding on me. He let out shaky breathes while doing so. He finally had enough of his own teasing and got up to get the lube. He came back with the pink bottle in his hand squeezing a little bit out onto his fingers. He put the pinkish gel all over my member.

He then again got into the same position and put me inside of him. He moaned onto my neck as he sunk down. He slowly started moving and then once again started moving faster and harder. I bucked my hips up wanting more. Our hips would meet with every thrust.

"Ahhhh Ba- Baekhyun" I moaned as I gripped onto his waist. I gripped tighter and tighter knowing I would leave bruises all over his waist and hips. He would close his eyes and let out loud and long moans every time he bounced up and down. Just the sight of him could make me cum. I let out heavy breaths enjoying the pleasure I was receiving from the most perfect person in the world. I took his hips again leading him back onto me. He moaned as I hit his G-spot.

I was so close and I let him know by moaning louder and more frequent. I knew he was close to by the way his grip on my shoulders tightened and how he had his eyes screwed shut. I thrusted one last time and became I down deep inside him. I moaned at the feeling of bliss. He came right after me shooting all over his stomach and all over my chest. He sat on me for a couple of seconds breathing heavy and holding me tight. I pulled out and he got up and grabbed a box of tissues. He cleaned us up then lead me to the bedroom.

He laid down on the bed and patted the spoy next to himself. I laid down and covered us with the white blankets. I breathed in the fresh scent and cuddled Baekhyun. He smiled and kissed my nose.

"This was the best Easter I've ever spent" I whispered to him

He had a happy grin on his face.

"By the way don't get used to me calling you oopa because I'm still older than you by a couple of months" he smiled cheekily

"Whatever" is said smiling widely at him enjoying his presence

He yawned and cuddled closer to me slowly falling asleep on me. I kept looking at him and slowly began to fall asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Guys for so many reads I love you all. Please vote and comment especially comment because when you guys comment it makes me smile like an idiot. Okay gotta Luhan bye loves

-

Michelle LGBTQUINN