I

There it is! I'm so excited! For anyone who has not read the prequel Kidnapped by my Ex-Boyfriend, you do not necessarily need to read it to enjoy this, although it would be a lot better. Let me know if you have any questions. Don't forget to leave comments and votes as you read for encouragement :) 

__________________________________

I clung to Niall's arm as we got off the jet. We landed in Seattle, where the boys were starting their tour, and it was pouring rain. I was stupid enough to not have taken a jacket with me, just threw on some jeans and a tank top. Don't ask why. 

"Here you go love," Niall placed his hoodie he had been wearing over my bare shoulders, and kissed the top of my head. He's been like this ever since we got back together. Ever since he promised he'd change. I couldn't help but feel as though every sweet kiss had a poisonous after taste. We got through passport control in a breeze, and found our luggage. Niall wore his snapback low, thinking that would be enough to let him go unnoticed. 

"NIALL! NIALL! NIAAALLL!!" Ardent screaming pierced through my eardrums. Hordes of girls were running towards us, thankfully stopped by security guards. They called my name too, which was extremely weird to me. Niall grabbed my hand until we were escorted inside a black van. They were starting their US tour soon, and I was going to go with them. For some reason I had a bad feeling about this. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He was looking out the window.

"Hotel. We're gonna be staying there for a little while before we start touring. We each have our own room. Except you. You're with me." The way he said that last part send thrills down my spine. He stared at me impassively. It was almost as though he was giving me instructions. I didn't answer him. I looked out the window from my side, my back turned to him. "We're gonna have plenty of time to ourselves, love. Don't worry." His arms wrapped around my waist and his lips pressed against my neck making me shudder. Niall and I haven't had sex since things were dysfunctional. When we got back together he insisted that the most important thing was having me again, and that sex could wait. It seems as though leaving Ireland, I also left Niall behind. He had a different aura since we got on the plane. Maybe he was anxious about the tour. Maybe he was anxious about the boys. I really don't know, but I feel like all he's said has gone down the drain at this point. 

We got to the Four Seasons hotel pretty soon. Niall had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, and his face looked incredibly tense. I could feel his bicep flexed against my back. I was really wondering what had gotten him so worked up. 

"Room for two?" A blond girl with a Russian accent stood behind the counter. She was showing so much cleavage and her bra was pressing her boobs together so much I could stick a pencil between them. She kept flicking her hair back, staring lustfully at my boyfriend. 

"YES. TWO. Thank you." I snapped, and she rolled her eyes at me. Niall wasn't paying any attention at her, actually. His eyes were aimlessly set on the counter, lost in thoughts. I called him and he snapped out of it. 

"Mr. Horan, how many electronic keys would you like? Two or three?" Niall's fingers dug in my flesh.

"No. Just the one." I could swear he glared at me. 

"Why did you get just one key? What if I want to leave the room." I mumbled while Niall kissed my neck in the elevator. I wasn't in the mood to play around. His statement alarmed me a lot. 

"You can leave whenever you want love. Just have to call your man." He emphasised 'your' slightly. What was he getting at? 

"What if I want to leave without you?" He removed himself from my neck, and towered over me. His right hand cupped my face, but not in an adoring way. In a controlling way. 

"Why would you want to do that?" He spoke through clenched teeth, an inch from my face. My face got numb under his touch. I had to pick my words carefully, or this would end badly for me. I kept stuttering meaningless sounds. "You can leave, princess. But you can't come back in. Try having me come home after a long day of work to an empty room, where I'll immediately assume you were fooling around with another. You are in for a nightmare once I find you." He whispered in my ear harshly. His fingers grazed up my neck, and I quivered beneath him. I knew it. He was back. The nightmare was just starting. 

_____________________

Very short chapter to get you guys going! How do you like it :P Since every single comment literally said "toxic" I decided to name it that! What do you think? And I hope that's what y'all were expecting! Love you <3