IV

He dug his fingers into my flesh and began very gently sucking on my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged on it slightly. He let out a throaty moan, his hand slipping under my bra. 

"NIALL!" Someone banged on the door, making Niall and I jump in surprise. Niall stared at the door, bewildered, before shrugging and shifting his attention back to me. He caught my bottom lip between his teeth and pressed his lips against mine. 

"NIALL THIS IS PAUL DON'T MAKE ME CALL SECURITY." 

Niall didn't seem very pleased. He kissed my neck softly. "We'll finish this later, love." He waited a minute to 'calm down' before answering the door in his boxers. He made sure not to open it wide for my sake. 

"Are you fucking crazy? Zayn is practically disfigured! What were you think-" Niall immediately slipped out and shut the door behind him. I fell back, my hands covering my face. 

"Oh my god..." I mumbled out loud. He fought with Zayn. Now Niall has two of his bandmates against him. All because of me. What am I going to do to stop this?

It's been four hours. It was now the evening, and Niall was nowhere to be found. He must be in big trouble... I was feeling depressed from staying in my room this whole time doing nothing, so I grabbed the hotel phone by the bed and dialled the reception. 

"Four Seasons, how may I help you?" A shrill female voice responded. 

"Hi, this is Hannah in room 642. I'm with Niall Horan. Could I please get Liam Payne's room number?" I bit my lip.

"One moment please." 

I tapped my fingers against the glass surface of my nightstand. This was just one call. I needed to talk to someone, even if it was brief. Niall told me to stay away from Liam, but phone calls don't count, right? 

"Mr. Payne is in room  645, would you like me to transfer your call?" 

"No, that's okay. Thank you so much." 

I hung up, and dialled for his room myself. What if she could hear our conversation? Each ring doubled my heart beat.

"Hello?" His deep British accent made me smile.

"Hey Liam. It's Hannah." I lied back on the bed. He was silent for a few seconds.

"Oh, hey. Hum... What's up Hannah?" He sounded preoccupied.

"Niall disappeared for hours now. Am I bother?" 

"No, no. You never are. You  know that." Was it weird that whenever Liam was sweet to me I felt a break in my heart? 

"I was wondering if we could talk. I'm kind of bored..." 

"I don't know..." He sighed. 

"Liam if Niall gave you a hard time I'm so sorry. I totally understand if you want to stay away from me. I just really need a friend right now..." A wave of sadness overwhelmed me immediately. This was it: I was lonely.

"I think it's best. Sorry Hannah." And he hung up. Tears formed in my eyes. Was I really such  a nuisance? I didn't even want to do anything wrong. I just wanted a friend... Niall was pushing every social opportunity away from me one by one, and I needed to talk about things I couldn't talk about with Niall without starting a fight. 

I was about to change out of my crop top and skinny jeans and remove my makeup when someone knocked at the door. I realised Niall had left without grabbing his keycard, so I went to open for him.

"Hey," Liam stared back at me. I was too surprised to utter a sound. "Niall is stuck in a meeting with management and Zayn. It's going to take a while." 

"Why would it take this long?" I asked. Liam pursed his lips uncomfortably.

"Because Zayn threatened to sue Niall and Niall threatened to quit the band." I was about to freak out but Liam spoke before I could respond. "Don't worry, neither are serious. It's just causing a lot of drama and there are rumours flying around that they're finding ways to get rid of or prevent. Bottom line: you're coming with me right now." 

"Liam... Last time this happened we-"

"Nothing of the sort will happen. You want a friend, right? Here I am." 

I grabbed Niall's keycard and was out the door. 

"We're staying in my room. If we go out the paparazzi will get us, and I'll be dead." Liam grabbed my arm and lead me a few rooms down. "Feeling alright?" He asked as I sat down on his bed. He sat down next to me, holding my hands. I shook my head. "I'll cheer you up." He stood up and dialled room service. "Hi. Could I get two portions of cheeseburgers and fries to room 645 please? Thank you." 

"Liam you don't have-"

"I'm not done babe." A warm feeling washed over me at my nickname. He didn't seem to have noticed though. Liam opened the minibar and started tossing me almost everything inside of it, including alcohol.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea," I giggled, holding up the whiskey and vodka bottles. Liam laughed as he slumped down next to me, reaching over me to get the remote on the nightstand. His hand grazed against my stomach, and memories began overflowing my mind. Just months ago I was pregnant with Liam's baby... Back then I'd have thought in a few months I'd be settling down with Liam, or perhaps in a healthy relationship with Niall. I'm nowhere near either scenarios. "Hey Liam..." I mumbled, fumbling with the corner of the blanket Liam covered us with. 

"Yeah?" 

"Where do you see yourself in a year?" I bit my lip. He sighed.

"Uhm... With One Direction or personal life?" 

"Say you go on hiatus. Where do you see yourself?" 

"I think fully settled down with the love of my life. Living in an incredible apartment in London, travelling all over the world with her. That would be heaven." He cracked a smile. his eyes glistening. My heart wrenched a little. I wanted that. "What about you?" He asked. I was silent. "Do you see yourself with Niall...?" 

"I honestly don't know... I want to, but I also hope not."

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I took a deep breath. 

"His mood swings are back... Unless the male population disintegrates this year, or unless Niall grows a heart, for the sake of mine I hope we find other people. It's just so up and down with him... It hurts." Liam squeezed my hand between his. 

"Niall loves you like mad. The thought of you leaving him for another terrifies him. He doesn't know how to handle it, so he handles it horribly. Look I know Zayn's been talking about you having to go, but none of us believe that. Ripping you from Niall would be stripping him of the little human left in him. The only times we see him smile are either when you're around, or when we mention your name." I couldn't help but smile myself. The thought of that being true made me feel all fuzzy inside. "You already know all that. I've told you many times. Tell me this, Hannah: if all those times Niall's mistreatment drove you away, why not just leave?" 

His thumb stroked the top of my hand soothingly. A bump formed in my throat, and my body was getting hotter by the second. I couldn't answer him. I couldn't. 

"Do you think-" He cut himself short and looked away furrowing his eyebrows, trying to find the right words. "Do you think this just draws you to him more, instead of pushing you away?" Why the fuck was I crying? I wiped the stray tears one by one. I guess that's how embarrassed I was. 

"It's Niall," I whimpered. I smiled desperately, my face contorting as I cried. "I'll never let go of Niall." 

____________________________________

Do you think Hannah will ever let go of him? 

Does she still have feelings for Liam, despite Niall? 

I'm about to add heeeeeeps of drama to this triangle :P ( the gif omfg)

Comment and vote if you liiiikeeed !