II

I threw my head back as the heavenly hot water poured down my body. Every single muscle relaxed. I must have stood there twenty minutes, but it was too good. Took my mind off of Niall and the arising problems. I wondered where the boys were. They were supposedly here, but they never came to say hi all night. I couldn't help but think Niall wasn't too keen on meeting them himself. I'm almost sure his anxiety is due to them. More precisely: Liam. 

I dried my hair best I could, and wrapped the towel around myself. At that moment the door swung open. Niall walked in, and his eyes immediately turned a few shades darker. 

"What's taking so long?" His voice trailed off slightly as his eyes examined my body. He closed the gap between us in a second and started kissing my jaw.

"Niall have you been drinking?" I pushed on his chest to look at him. The smell of booze was like a slap in the face. 

"I'm a little tense, babe." He leaned in and left a soft kiss on my lips. "Come," he grabbed my hand and led me towards the bed. I giggled.

"Niall I'm naked! Let me get changed first." I tried to break away from his hold, but he only tightened it. 

"Hannah..." He whispered, leaning in towards my right ear. "I fucked you. Many times. Why are you hiding this from me now?" He bit on my earlobe sending shock waves through me.

"Niall we said we would wait," I whimpered, pushing on his unbudging chest. Suddenly he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me.

"Alright," he smiled. Talk about rollercoaster. "Wanna kick back and order some food? I'm starving." He slumped down on the bed and turned on the tv. I sat down beside him and stroked his beautiful blond locks. 

"Niall..." I murmured. He turned to look at me.

"Yes love?" 

"What's wrong with you lately?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." He pulled me on top of him and hugged me tightly. I laughed and kissed his cheek. I knew this moment wouldn't last. I knew something would happen soon to bring his edgy mood back. I just enjoyed the good moments with the boy I loved while I could.

Niall took his turn at the shower. I slipped on a gold satin and lace short nightdress, that barely covered my breasts. I never should have allowed Niall to pack up my stuff. I knew he had bad intentions. Someone knocked on the door. I called for Niall but he couldn't hear me over the water. I opened the door and was face to face with Liam. His eyes were open wide, and most likely so were mine. 

"Oh, I uh-"

"Y-yeah, no." 

What a great exchange. 

We stood there awkwardly, and then I realised how exposed my chest was and quickly crossed my arms over it, making it more awkward. I wondered briefly if he had looked, and judging by the crimson color on his cheeks, he probably had. 

"How are you doing?" He asked looking distraught. He had let his hair grow a bit and styled it up in a quiff. It was nice. I saw him last something like three weeks ago. Yes, Niall had missed a chunk of the tour. It was put on hold for now. 

"I'm good-"

"Yeah?" He cut me, raising an eyebrow. "I have like a million questions running through my mind right now... I just..." He cut himself short and unpredictably hugged me tight. I forgot how nice it was to be close to Liam. He was such a sure thing, unlike Niall and his mood swings. 

"Is he treating you well?" He whispered in my ear. I was silent for a brief moment.

"I love him," I responded. 

"That's not what I asked y-"

"Hannah." 

Every part of me was desensitised. Liam slowly untangled himself from me, and I slowly turned around. Niall stood at the door, wearing nothing but sweatpants. His hair was messy, occasionally dripping water onto the carpet floor. I was out of words to describe how infuriated he looked. 

"Get back inside." He instructed sternly, not once looking at me. His eyes were shooting daggers at Liam. Once he shut the door, Niall turned to face me, rubbing his eyes in exasperation. "What did I tell you about leaving the room?" 

"Niall he knocked and you were taking a shower so I opened to see-"

My back hit the bed rather violently. Before I could move Niall was on top of me, pinning my arms down beside my head. 

"Stay away from Liam. Got it?" He hissed. I nodded slowly. He grabbed my jaw with his right hand, and pecked my lips. "Such a good girl," he whispered, turning my head to the side, "you'd never do me wrong again, would you?" 

My eyes fluttered open. The room was filled with sunshine. Strangely, I didn't feel Niall on me. He always slept with one arm snaked around my waist. I turned around and was face to face with a pair of hazel eyes. I screamed, and my mouth was immediately covered. 

"It's me! Zayn." He whispered alarmed. He was sitting on a chair pulled against the bed, facing me. 

"What the fuck Zayn!" I gasped when he removed his hand. "Where's Niall?" 

"He's having a chat with our manager. Look, he doesn't know I'm here. I have to ask you for a favour. It's really important." I furrowed my eyebrows. Favour without Niall's consent? That didn't sound too good. He took a deep breath. "You're gonna have to go."

"What?" I shouted. He seemed very uncomfortable, which told me he was actually fucking serious.

"Look, we're going on tour. Liam hates Niall for the way he's taken you from him and the way he treats you. Niall despises Liam for having hooked up with you or whatever. We're a boyband. We're united, and since Niall brought you back in his life we've been divided. If something worse happens between Niall and Liam it could be the end of One Direction. You need to lay low for a while, at least until the tour is over." I couldn't believe it. My mouth dropped open in shock. 

"Niall kidnapped me back in his life. Niall made me go through a fucking nightmare day and night., and you have the balls to come up to my room and tell me I'm the problem?!" I screamed. Zayn's eyes were open wide in fright.

"No no-"

"Get out."

"Hey baby," Niall walked in about an hour later. I was still in bed, with tears in my eyes. Niall didn't even bother shutting the door. As soon as he saw me he ran to my side. "What's wrong?" He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand tightly. Before I could say anything, his eyes trailed off to the chair on the other side of the bed. I forgot to remove that... Fuck. "Who was here." He mumbled angrily. 

"No one-"

"You know what, I'm going to find that out myself." And the following second, Niall was gone. 

________________________

I know this second one isn't that great, but I want the toxic to build up gradually. So I think you'll see some more sweet Niall with a few mood swings than straight out toxic Niall for the first chapters at  least :) Hope you liked it! Please comment and vote! And thank you for all the wonderful comments on the last chapter it made me want to update super soon so I did :D

PS: I thought it would be ironic for Zayn to talk to Hannah about One Direction unity lol