VII

*A/N: Please be aware that this story is rated as mature. The following contains graphic content. You, ,my lovely reader, have been warned.*

"What do you think about this one?" I asked. I felt him grab both of my hands behind my back, and before I could question what the fuck he was doing, he tied them tightly together with the tie. I felt his lips graze against my right ear, and gasped when I heard Zayn calling after Liam far away. If it wasn't Liam nor Zayn... Who was behind me?

"It's perfect."

He pulled on the tie so hard it burned my skin and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. He pulled on my wrists to close the slightest gap between my back and his chest. 

"Remember last time I had you all tied up, princess?" Niall breathed against my neck while my chest puffed from a mixture of fright and envy. Niall left a soft bite on my neck, making my heart jolt, before leading me out of the store. "Don't speak. I'm taking us somewhere private. I'm angry, Hannah. I'm fucking angry." His voice was low and deep, frightening me all the more. Thank God they closed the place, because Niall pushing me around with my hands tied behind my back was beyond humiliating. 

"Are you going to untie me?" I mumbled as he ushered me towards a changing room. He yanked on the tie, making it tighten around my wrists. I yelped.

"Shut. up." He growled in my ear, pushing me inside the cabinet. This one had a bench attached to the wall. Niall shut the curtain, and untied me. He spun me around and pressed me up against the wall. "What happened with Liam?" He spoke through clenched teeth, his face hovering over mine dominantly. 

"Nothing!" I yelped. 

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" He pounded his fist against the wall and I screamed. The sound of the impact rung in my ears. He stood like this for a while; his right fist against the wall beside my head, and his left on my waist. His pupils dilated as he glared at me with never ceasing eye contact. His right hand slid down the wall until it reached my neck. His hand wrapped around it with ease, but he didn't hurt me. He didn't want to hurt me; he wanted to scare me. "You just love provoking me, don't you?" He tilted his head, intensifying his glare. "I know deep down you are a good girl, Hannah. You've always been. Unfortunately for you..." His left hand left my waist. I shuddered more and more as his hand creeped up my thigh, and under my skirt. The more I moved, the tighter his right hand felt around my throat. "I'm all dark." I gasped as his right hand left my neck to cover my mouth while his left ripped through my tights. He pulled me back as he sat down, and yanked me on top of him forcing me into a straddling position. 

"Niall," I whimpered as he tugged at the hem of my top to remove it. I kept pushing on his arms to prevent him from doing so. He stopped, to my surprise. He grabbed my jaw with his right hand.

"Stop me and I'll force you. Unless that's what you want." He smirked, kissing the corner of my lips. I tried not to let on how turned on I was. I had Niall back, and that's all I had wished for. I wanted the pain, the spontaneity, the anger, the frustration, the love, the hate, the misery, the excitement. I craved it and here it was on a silver platter. He threw off my shirt and grabbed my bare waist, setting a rhythm in which he met my hips. He placed one hand behind my head and kissed me hungrily. I ran my hands in his hair, and he immediately grabbed both my wrists. "Don't touch me." He ordered. I was lost for a few seconds, but brought back to earth when his hands unclasped my bra. The straps fell down my arms, and he slowly dragged them down using his fingertips. I shivered at the sensation, and he smiled in the kiss. He threw my bra across the room as his tongue flicked against mine. His warm hands stroked my stomach, getting closer and closer to my breasts each time, until he pressed his palms under them. I immediately stopped the kiss.  "What's wrong, princess?" He disappeared in my neck, flicking his tongue against my sweet spot. I threw my head back and allowed a soft moan to escape my lips. He immediately ceased what he was doing.

"Niall, don't stop." I wined, pushing his head back into my neck. He immediately caught my hands and pulled the tie from his pocket. He didn't look very pleased, and I was confused as to what I had done. He tied my wrists together in front of me, and grabbed my face in his hand, pressing on my cheeks. 

"Let's be clear about one thing: This isn't about your pleasure. This is about me fucking you hard and you not uttering a single sound. Got it?" He hissed, and I felt every single one of my muscles get tight. Niall didn't resume the kissing, to my demise. He ripped off my tights, along with my underwear. I placed my tied hands behind his neck, and shut my eyes. I felt his lips on my collar bone, making their way down to my breast. His teeth dug in my flesh, and pulled on the tip. I winced and bit down on my lip to prevent from moaning, which proved to be a nightmare when he blew cold air and ran his tongue across my burning flesh. I lifted my hips for him to remove his pants, and he forced me back down, pressing my crotch against his. He threw his shirt off, and wrapped my hair around his fist. He used his other hand to run his fingers between my legs. He smirked against my lips. "Lie to me all you want. Your body is begging for me." He whispered. 

"What makes you think it wants you?" 

A shadow casted on Niall's eyes; I couldn't even find the blue in them. His fingers dug painfully in my back, and his grip on my hair tightened. 

"Bad doesn't suit you, princess."

He barely had finished his sentence, I was pushed down and met with a searing pain emerging inside of me. I screamed, and Niall immediately clasped his hand against my mouth. He yanked on my hair, exposing my neck, to which he sunk his teeth. His speed wouldn't cease, and the pain only increased. 

After a few minutes, all my mind could absorb was the moans I was forced to muffle, the heat causing beads of sweat to roll down Niall's chest, and his open mouth emitting groans and grunts every few thrusts. His hand loosened around my hair, which he placed at the back of my neck. His lips sloppily moved against my neck, and his left hand squeezed my bum. 

"It's all mine," he managed to growl, while he struggled with his irregular breathing, "you're all mine." He pulled my hips down as he shoved inside of me deeper, making me scream against his hand. He increased his speed for a few seconds, and his breaths shortened drastically. His speed decreased as his moans increased. He clenched his eyes shut and gripped the back of my neck tightly. He stopped moving, and left a trail of kisses up my neck before resting his forehead against mine. He stayed like this for a few seconds, trying to calm down from his high. I graze my fingertips up and down his chest causing him to shudder. He breathed heavily while staring into my eyes. Every moment spent with Niall was like this: so brittle, so unsure, yet it made it taste twice as good. I softened into his touch. I wondered where this would end, and how much I would be able to take. "Get dressed, love. I'm taking you out of here." But for now, he was right: I was his. I was unconditionally, helplessly bound to this toxic relationship. 

__________________________

This isn't smut. I didn't once get into details, hahah. So many of you didn't get it and thought it was Liam who tied her hands xD I was like nooo guys nooo. So I decided to post this chapter right away!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE DAMN YEARS I POSTED TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN as long as you guys comment the shit out of this chapter and vote :D Love you! <3