Culture appropriation

Alot of rant books on this site have worded this way better than I ever could but I wanted to say something about it, no matter how crappy It may be.

Culture appropriation is wrong.

Why you motherfuckers still doing it?

"Cuz we aint got no culture for our own so like always we're going to steal!"

I guess you could say stealing was their culture, it being a fucking tradition since Christopher Cuntlumbus stole America from the natives way back.

Honestly when I was in kindergarten I got bullied so much for my twists by this white girl named Julia ONLY TO SEE HER TAKING SELFIES WITH THE SAME HAIRSTYLE ON SNAPCHAT NINE YEARS LATER.

Why tf do I have that bitch on snapchat.

Anyways,

And since when was it okay for people to wear henna and bindis?

Like that's for sacred celebrations?????

Celebrations that you don't know or care about.

Bitch you're out of line go back to posting Lana Del Rey qoutes and pictures of Fiji water and shit.

AND SPEAKING OF LANA THROWBACK TO WHEN dumb white teenagers thought it was "hipster" to wear sacred native headdresses to her concerts. Like it's clear that its wrong yet she kept her pretty mouth shut on the topic and continued to sing about a thirteen year old prostitute.

And that one time Mia Khalifa decided to suck dick in one of her lame ass pornos while wearing hijab? That's not EVEN culture appropriation; that's downright disrespectful and if she was wearing a cross or something that represented Judaism, she'd sure as hell not be relevant right now.

Getting off topic.

Miley you don't have an ass which is probably reason 264212688422 Liam didn't want your milk crust self so stop trying to take credit for twerking.

Kylie Jenner there's as much plastic in ur lips than sense in Will Smith when he got his son to stay away from your ratchet wannabe ass.

That's alot.

Ignorant bitches got me zayning and shit.