I am this angry black Muslim girl

So I wrote that chapter in the media bar two days ago and was going to post it until I had a conversation with my friend TinKerBellashy .

So I was whining about how my "best" (lol if you're reading this I know u wasn't joking so you've downgraded) friend called me a "femenazi"and "extremist" for taking "racism into too much context" for calling out a Puerto Rican kid for saying nigga.

So I was pretty fucking upset being this girl was the one person I always went to but she fucked up so I went to Ash instead.

"Im deleting my book."

"Why?"

"Because *said person* called me an extremist and other people think of me that way too. Im just gonna delete everything."

The next words this girl said to me will stick with me forever (yes they're hers)

She said;

"You're going to lose friends. That doesn't mean you should lose yourself."

It finally struck me. I am this angry black Muslim girl who will fight even my closest friends for saying the n word or appropriating cultures. I am this angry black Muslim girl who will write rants on shit that should matter. I am this angry black Muslim girl who Will forever stand by Muslim and black people everywhere.

I am this angry black Muslim girl.

And if you think im an "extremist" or a "femenazi" or that I take "racism into too much context" you need to turn the other way because my light aint gonna get any dimmer.

I am this angry black Muslim girl and im here to stay.

Yikes that was cliche

Hating people got me zayning and shit.