Chapter 1

Up above is Zillah ^

     "Zillah!" My older brother screams at me trying to catch up "I know what you did Rogue.." I say irritated "I know, that's why I'm here," Rogue snaps "Just get away from me!" I yell. Rogue grabs me by the waist and throws me over his shoulder. I ball my hands into a fist and start hitting him. 'He doesn't wince from the pain at all, he's like a machine' I think to myself. I keep hitting him when he swings me over causing me to hit a tree. I hold my back and I try to breath again. 'You bastard' I think. Rogue smirks at me. I felt my foot tingle "You wouldn't dare.." I mumble at him. Shadows surround me. I scream. I feel my eyes getting heavy 'No..' I think. I see Rogue smirk then everything went dark.

     I wake up heavily breathing 'One more week till prom'  I think and throw myself off my bed. I put on my everyday outfit, gray sweater, black leggings,white beanie, with black combat boots. I walk downstairs to see my "mom." She's my adoptive mother, I don't even know who my real parents are "Hey mom" I say as I pull out a bar stool and sit on it "Hey sweetheart," she says while washing the dishes. Mom stops what she was doing and fixes me some breakfast. She see the plate in front of me and asks "So how did you sleep baby girl?" I roll my eyes "Fine, also please don't call me that, just Zill or Zillah.." I say reaching for the toast. I get up from the table and grab the car keys. I walk to the front door and open it "Bye mom!" I yell to her "By Sweetheart!" She yells as I close the door. I roll my eyes and walk to the car. I start the car and drive over to my friends house.

     "Hey Lena," I say as she gets in the car "Hey," she says and buckles herself in. I pull out of her driveway and drive off to school.

     We get to school to see a crowd of people "What's going on?" Lena asks me curiously "We won't know till we find out," I say and turn the car off. I get out of the car with Lena following. We get to the crowd to see Dahye Snow. She's the semi popular girl in this school. I roll my eyes and leave the crowd. I walk up to Lena as she asks "So what's going on?" I blow a piece of my hair out of my face and say "It's just Dahye, probably just showing off her new outfit or something," Lena snickers. I grab her wrist and pull her inside the school "I'm not being late for class because of Dahye," Lena agrees with me as we walk to our lockers. "So has anyone asked you to prom?" Lena asks me while opening her locker, I snicker and say "Do I look like someone who would be asked out to prom," Lena rolls her eyes "Bloody hell," she mumbles "Of course you do!" I blush alittle "I know someone who would ask you out," Lena says with the widest smile "And that is" I ask "Natsuan Dragneel!" She yells alittle. My jaw drops as I think about our past.

     "Tag your it!" Natsuan yells at me "Dang it!" I yell and run after him. I get close to Natsuan and leap. I grab his waist and tackle him. We both laugh "Zillah?" Natsuan asks, I look at him and say "Yea?" I see Natsuan blush alittle "Your the bestest friend a guy could ever ask for.."

     "Zillah?" Lena says waving her hand in front of my face. I snap back into reality and say "Oh sorry.." Lena rolls her eyes and say "Now let's get to class before we are late," She says grabbing my wrist and pulling me into class.

"Your the bestest friend a guy could ever ask for.."