Chapter 2

Up above is Lena ^

The last period bell goes off and I walk out of my classroom. I head over to my locker to put all of my textbooks away and wait for Lena. I open my locker and hear a voice behind me "Hey Zill," I turn around only to see Natsuan. Natsuan puts his hands into his jean pockets and blushes alittle "Hey Nat, I thought you didn't know I still existed," I say and he chuckles alittle "How could I forget about my best friend?" I shrug my shoulders and continue putting away my textbooks. "So what's it like being a popular, you get all the girls, everyone loves you," I say to him "Being popular isn't that all great," He says as I snicker "How so?" I ask "Well-" he gets cut off "Hey Zill!" I turn around to see Lena, Lena looks at Natsuan and says "Hi Nat," Natsuan shoves his hands into his pockets even farther "I'll be going now, it was nice to see you again Zill," he says and walks off. I see him walk to Dahye "Oh, I forgot Dahye was his girlfriend," I mumble. Lena looks at me shocked "She is?" Lena asks me "Mhm," I say and close my locker "Bloody hell," Lena mumbles under her breath "Whatever let's just get to the car," I agree and we both walk outside.

"Bye Zill, see you tomorrow," Lena says as she gets out of the car "Seeya," I say and drive home.

I walk into my house and see something shiny on the couch. I go over to examine. I see that it was a black and dark gray dress with silver sequence. My jaw drops. I see my mom come down "Do you like it Zill?" She asks me. I nod "But mom, I haven't been asked out to prom yet," I say just relizing what I just said "Well maybe you can just go with Lena, as friends," I roll my eyes "Ok," I say and head upstairs. I walk upstairs and head to my room. I sit on my bed and I put earbuds in. I look out my window and think.

Why go to prom with a guy when you have friends..