Chapter 8

I walk out of class and run into Nami on the way to my locker "Oh hey," I say to him as I continue on walking to my locker with him next to me. "Ok I have two things to tell you," he says to me with a big smile "I'm all ears," I say stopping at my locker "Ok one, I already have my prom outfit , and two, I'm now apart of a band!" He says with the biggest grin. I turn to look at him "Really! That's great! What place are you?" I ask him while smiling "So the lead singer left, and I took his place! And we are also playing at prom! That's our first gig," he says, I'm guessing he couldn't stop smiling.

2 days till prom

I walk into my house exhausted. I walk over to the couch and sit down on it "How was your day at school pumpkin?" Mom asks me while making dinner "Well, Lena was there so it was good," I say to her, she answers back "Did anything exciting happen?" "Well, Nami became lead singer of a band and is performing at prom," I say to her grabbing the tv remote "What about Natsuan?" She asks me "What about him?" I ask her back "Well did anything happen?" She asks while I sigh "Nope, he is just his normal self," I say back. I decided that I didn't want to be downstairs anymore so I get up from the couch and head outside.

I walk outside closing the door behind me "What the.." I say to myself realizing that it got very cold outside. I walk back inside to grab my coat "Oh, honey it's suppose to snow tomorrow morning and a little tonight" mom says to me as I head up to my room to grab my coat "Gee, thanks mom, you could of told me that before I went outside," I tell her. I grab my coat and walk back outside. Little snowflakes start to fall. I smile and look up at the clouds.

I wish everyday could look like this..