Chapter 11

We walk into school, where prom was being held, and head towards the gym. We run into a lot of people. As we kept walking towards the gym, I see one of the student councils counting up the votes for prom king and queen. "Hold on," I say and head to my locker with Lena following. I open my locker and throw the bag of extra clothes into my locker. I close my locker and look at Lena "We good now," I say with a smile and she smiles back at me. Lena and I walk back to the boys. We couldn't find them so we guessed that they were already handing in their tickets. Lena and I walk over to the ticket booth, they weren't there. "Where are they?" I ask Lena, Lena shrugs her shoulders. I look around "Should we just walk in?" I ask Lena "Sure," she says back. We walk towards the ticket booth. I sense a familiar presence, I stop walking. I turn around and see no one. My eyes glow a blood red but then go back to normal. I face Lena again and start walking again.

We make it into the gym. I look around and I don't see Nami or Carter. I look at Lena and almost faint, Lena catches me before I fall "Whoa, what's wrong Zill?" Lena says to me, I gain consciousness and look around. I mutter "Dark and light presence.." Lena looks at me strangely. I see Nami and Carter head towards us. "Oh thank god it's Nami," I say to myself and walk up to him. Nami looks at me strangely "Did you feel that?" He asks me "The dark and light magical presence, yea I did," I say to him "This isn't good.." He mutters. I feel the darker presence getting stronger. "Oh no.."

I look at the center of the gym. I wait for alittle bit, but no long after a big cloud of shadows appear and out comes Rogue. But Rogue wasn't alone "Alec.." Lena says next to me. Alec smirks at us. The light presence seemed to be fading. "Alec, get them," Rogue say to Alec. Alec nods and heads over to us. Carter left to join the crowd of scared students. Nami and Lena stand next to me. Natsuan walks up to us "Your not the only one with powers," he says to me. Alec smirks. I see something on his arm. It was an extra strength emblem. "You dirty little cheater," I snap at him. My fist engulfs in shadows and I go for a punch. Someone get in my way. I sense the light presence again, but it seemed stronger this time. I realize that it was the person infront of me. He had blue hair an blue eyes, he wore a blue tank top with white on the sides. He also wore dark blue pants with dark gray combat boots.

Dameon..