Chapter 6

Up above is Nami ^

"Nami your a special kid!" I say to Nami as I sit at the edge of a lake. "You sure?" He asks me "Of course! You have freaking water magic," I say and Nami snickers. He creates a giant whirlpool of water. I sit and watch in amazement. Next he made a water castle. I stare at the lake in shock "I wish I had powers," I told Nami "I bet you do!" He says trying to cheer me up. I chuckle and get up from the lake. I walk over to Nami and say "I'm glad that we are friends," I see Nami blush a little. I snicker. I hear russleing in the bushes that surrounded the lake. 'What?' I thought to myself. I ignore the noise and keep on talking to Nami.

I walk out of music class and head over to my locker. I open it and put in all the textbooks I didn't need for the rest of the day. I close the locker to see Nami standing besides me "Oh hey," I say and duck under his arm the was resting on a locker. Nami turns around and faces me again "I wanted to ask you something.." Nami says blushing a little "And that is?" I ask. I realize Natsuan looking at me and Nami. I quickly look back at Nami "I-I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me.." He says sorta fast. I snicker and say "I would love to," Nami's face turned from worried to relived. "Well see you later Nami.." I say and walk off to my next class.

After school

I walk out of the school and head to my car. I hear someone yelling my name. I stop walking and turn around to see Lena. She catches up to me heavily breathing. "Hey Lena, you know I could of just waited for you in my car.." I say through the loud noise of Lenas breathing. Lena starts walking to my car and I follow her. I had to fast walk to catch up with her. We get to my car and get inside it. I start the engine "Congrats by the way," Lena says to me putting her bag on the floorboard "Congrats on what?" I ask curiously "On you and Nami, I heard that he asked you to prom," Lena says as my jaw drops "It gets around that quick?" I ask her and she shrugs "Probably because you two are on the poll to be prom king and queen," she says "Oh, I forgot about that, Tsunami Blue, yea, that rings a bell," I say as Lena chuckles. I drive away from the school and drive home with Lena with me.

I know you were watching me Natsuan, but why..??