Chapter 3

Up above is Natsuan ^

I get to school with Lena and we walk inside. I see a poster on the wall that said "We want your votes for prom king and queen! The people below are the people you want to vote for! Choose wisely!" I look to see who were the choices to be prom king and queen.
King Queen
1. Natsuan Dragneel 1.Dahye Snow
2. Dylan O'Neel 2. Lena Grey
3. Scott Harrison 3. Zillah Cheney
4. Tsunami Blue 4. Rachel Regan
5. Jay Thomson 5. Beth Semen

My jaw drops. My name is one of the choices! Lena walks up next to me "Hey Zill.. You okay?" I look at Lena "Our names are in the polls.." Lena looks at the board in shock "Oh my god.." I look at the clock "Lena let's go we don't want to be late for class."

After school

"We should go shopping," Lena says as I drive us home "For what?" I ask her "Prom dresses of course!" She says as I roll my eyes "Lena, I already have a prom dress," I say to her "I don't, so come one, please!" She begs "Fine, but we still need to go to my house to get some money," I say to her as we drive past her house "But I already have money," Lena says opening her wallet "Yea, and I don't, I don't want you paying for my food," I say and Lena closes up her wallet again "Okay, whatever," I snicker and continue driving to my house.

At the mall

Never go shopping with someone named Lena. "Let's go here! No let go here!" Lena says as she drags me to every store in sight. I was starting to get tired being dragged around. I see a store call 'Outfits for the perfect occasion' "How about we try this store," I tell Lena as she agrees. We walk into the store to see one side as boys and the other side as girls. Everything was sorted out from homecoming, prom, wedding, ect. I follow Lena to the prom isle "This is perfect!" She says to me. I hear the store door open and I look at it. I see Natsuan and Dahye "Oh no.." I mumble. Lena looks at me understanding what's going on. She drags me out of the prom isle as Dahye walks in. I see Natsuan look through the boys prom isle He must be going with her I think feeling alittle hurt. I shake it off and Lena and I head to a different isle. Dahye leaves the isle with a long sky blue dress with silver sequence. She buys it and leaves the store with Natsuan following. Lena and I walk back to the prom isle and continue on looking.

At home

Lena decided to stay over with me and we head up to my room "Prom is going to be great," Lena says as I say "Mhm," barley listening. We hang out for alittle bit talking about prom.

I will try to make this the best prom of your life Lena..