Chapter 9

Up above is what a half looks like ^

1 day till prom

Tomorrow is prom, I think about on my way to lunch. Nami was practicing today so we wouldn't see him at lunch. I see our table and I see Lena and Carter sitting there already. I start to walk over to them when I bump into someone. Some of my books fall out of my hands "Oh sorry about that," the voice sounded familiar. I look up to see that it was Natsuan. He starts picking up my stuff and looks at me, he smiles and sets my books in my arms "See you around," he says and walks over to Dahye and his friends. I walk over to Carter and Lena "Hey Zill, guess what," Lena says to my "What?" I ask her "So you know how you are naturally flexible," she says to me and I look at Lena concerned "Well, after school there's a some sort of gymnastics thing and it's call "All Star Ninjas," Lena says, I smile and say "I would do that if prom wasn't tomorrow," Lena's smile falls to a frown "Yea, tomorrow, not today, and it's only about three hours," she says to me "Ok, fine, what to I have to wear?" I ask her "You have to dress like a ninja!" Lena yells alittle "Ok I can find something," I say to her and Lena squeals alittle.

At the Ninja Gymnastics thing

I look at Lena, she realized that I was nervous "You'll do fine!" She says to me. Our names were being called one by one onto the stage. After about three minutes my name was called. I go on stage. I was wearing a black hoodie with the hood pulled over my head with a black scarf pulled over my nose, black leggings, and black grip on socks. "Can you please do a trick for us, do whatever you want," the guy who called me on stage asked me. I jump off the stage onto a trampoline. I do a couple jumps and then I do a half. I land and the crowd cheered. I look over at Lena and Carter, and I see someone with them, he waves at me. Nami! I think and get off the trampoline. What I didn't know was Natsuan was there as well with Dahye.

After the Ninja Gymnastics thing

I sit in the back seat exhausted. Nami was driving with Carter in the passenger seat, and Lena and I in the back. "You should of won first place," Lena complains to me "I got second, that's good enough," I say back to Lena. Nami and Carter chuckle a little. I roll my eyes and look out the car window.

I felt a familiar presence there... But who was it...