Chapter 12

Up above is Dameon ^

Dameon starts taking punches on Alec. I stay back in shock "D-Dameon.." I hear Lena say behind me also in shock. Nami looks at Lena and I "You know him?" He asks concerned. I nod and so does Lena. I run out of the gym and run to my locker. Lena follows me. I look in my bag of extra clothes and see another pair of clothes in there. I throw the clothes to Lena and we head to the bathroom.

I get out of the bathroom stall. I look at the bathroom mirror waiting for Lena. I was wearing the same thing I wore at the gymnastics ninja thing. I fix my scarf and my hood. Lena comes out of the bathroom wearing gray leggings, all black converse, hoodie with the hood pulled over her head, the hood was really big, so the shadows from the hood covered her face. We walk out of the bathroom and head back over to the gym.

I open the gym doors and head into the gym, Lena was right behind me. I sneak under a table. I turn around and see Lena, she whispers to me "So what's the plan?" I whisper back "Well, we are going to help Dameon without getting noticed," Lena nods. I open my palm and a small ball of shadows appear. I smirk and make the ball bigger. No later the table that once was above us exploded, shadows surrounded it. Lena and I stand up. Everybody looks at us in shock. I wink at Nami. He nods and stays back for alittle, Natsuan follows him. Rogue looks at us and smirks.

Ready for the fight of your life Lena?