Chapter 13

Up above is Alec ^

Lena and I run up to Dameon. We all faced Alec. I whispered to Lena "I'm going to take on Rogue, you help Dameon," Lena nods and faces Alec. She karate kicks Alec and knocks him over. I head over to Rogue. He smirks and says "Hmm, a mystery girl," I grit my teeth and say "Shut your trap Rogue." Rogue looks at me and opens his palm. A small ball of shadows, like mine, appeared in his hand. It grows a little. Then he threw it at me. I dodge it and run to Rogue getting ready to punch. My fist is engulfed in shadows. I punch Rogue and he flys into a wall. I get back into a normal stance as Rogue falls to the ground. "So you want to fight the hard way huh?" He says and I roll my eyes.

I look over at Lena. I see that Dameon got out of her way so that she could battle Alec herself. I look back at Rogue and see that he is right infront of me. He punches me. I fly into Lena and she falls over. I get up and help Lena up. I look over at where Rogue was standing and I see him battling Dameon. Jeez Dameon moves fast, I think and go help Lena battle Alec.

I feel my personality changing. I look at Lena and Lena points to her eyes. I soon realized that my eyes were turning a blood red. I face Alec and walk towards him. You are not afraid, you are strong, you stick up for your friends, you are powerful, Zillah Cheney, a voice in my head says. I realized that it was my dragon.

"Rogue!" I yell. I couldn't find him anywhere. I had to tell him that dad wanted to see us. I walk away from the cliff that we lived on. I head towards a watering hole that Rogue and I like to hang out at all the time. I see Rogue talking to a kid with blue hair, and two others. I walk over to Rogue. I usually always hide my face from others, so I wore my white scarf that dad gave me and a hoodie with the hood pulled over my head. We all introduce ourself, then I told Rogue that dad wanted to see us. We say bye to our new and only friends and head back to the cliff.

Rogue and I walk to our father, Skaidrum, the shadow dragon. Rogue got in an argument with Skaidrum. Then he left. Two years later, Skaidrum mysteriously left. I never saw him again.

I feel tears starting to build up. I hold them back and fix the white scarf that was resting on my nose. Dad.. I think and my body is engulfed in shadows. I walk over to Alec with bright blood eyes. I grab him by the neck and lift him off the ground. "Take you and Rogue, and leave, never returning," I say in a demonic tone. I throw Alec into the stage and walk over to Rogue. The shadows on the right side of me started to turn white. Rogue looked at me with wide eyes, realizing what's about to happen. "Leave!" I shout in my demonic tone. Dameon looks at with me with wide eyes as well. The light and dark shadows start to get stronger. Rogue runs over to Alec. "LEAVE!" I shout in my normal tone "I don't want to see you ever again Rogue!" I start feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I hit Rogue and Alec with my shadows, then the shadows disappear and Rogue and Alec were gone. Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes as I fall to my knees.

Goodbye..