He sees you in glasses preference

Okay before I start, I would like to tell you that my updates will be much fewer from now on as my school starts tomorrow and I won't have much time.

This doesn't mean I'll stop but just very less. My exams end sometime in October so then I will have more updates.

Thanks for 2.7k+ reads :)

Enjoy the pref!

-------------------

Harry:

You were reading and didn't want to wear your contacts because you were feeling lazy so you wore your glasses. Just then, Harry barged in and you shrieked, covering your face with your book.

"What happened? Omg are you okay?!" Harry asked worriedly. He rushed beside you and looked at you confused.

"Why did you scream?" He asked.

"I'm wearing glasses and I look weird." You pouted.

"No you don't. You look cute!" Harry told you and kissed your nose. You giggled and kissed him.

Zayn:

Zayn was sitting on the couch, wearing glasses and doing something on his phone. You went up to him and sat on his lap. He just smiled at you and went back to doing something on his phone. You took his glasses and placed them on yourself.

"Hey!" Zayn exclaimed. You just stared at him and he sighed. He put his phone away and kissed you. He pulled away too fast for your liking but he looked at you and scrunched his nose.

"Don't wear glasses again?" He asks. You pout.

"Why, don't I look nice?"

"It just doesn't suit you." He says and takes his glasses back. Before he can take his phone back, you kiss him which soon turns into something else.

Louis:

Louis and you are at a shop in a mall. You see a rack of fake glasses and want to try them so you pull louis to the rack and give him a pair of big, pink glasses and make him wear it. You burst into hysterics and laugh until your stomach hurts while louis just stands there and pouts. You stop when a staff member shoots you a glare.

You look at louis who is still pouting and give him a quick kiss. He takes the glasses off and puts them on you and frowns.

"Damn. You actually look cute." He says and you giggle. You pinch his cheeks and kiss him again.

Liam:

You are feeling too lazy to wear your contacts so are wearing your glasses and are watching tv when Liam comes and sits next to you.

"You look cute in glasses." He comments after a while. You hug him.

"Thanks. Wanna try them?" You ask but he shakes his head in horror as he absolutely hates glasses.

Niall:

You are getting ready to go out with Niall and need to put on your contacts but can't seem to find them. You have messed up all the drawers but still can't find it. Niall comes into the toilet where you are and leans against the cubicle as he watches you rummage through the things.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I can't find my contacts!" You exclaim, frustrated.

"Then wear you glasses." Niall tells you. You shake your head.

"No. I look weird in them." You say. Niall sighs and grabs your glasses that are lying beside the sink. He puts them on you and says:

"You don't look weird. In fact, you look sexy so lets go!" He exclaims and pulls you out of the toilet, to finally go for dinner.

------------

I personally think those sucked but I hope you liked them! :)

VOTE FAN COMMENT and add the book to your library :)

~BeingAwesome99~