For Maria: First kicks (Harry imagine)

QOTD: if you were to have kids, what gender would you want them to be and how many in which order. I would like to have twins. One girl and one boy in that order because I've always loved twins and found them really cool.

Note: Y/F/I/C/F means Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

---------------------------------

You hold Harry's large and soft hand in yours while the two of you walk around aimlessly. It is evening and is getting colder so you pull your coat tighter around yourself. You are a but over four months pregnant and had an urge to just walk around so you forced Harry to join you on a walk even though it was so cold.

Suddenly, you feel a small kick inside your stomach. You stop walking and wait for it again.

"What happened?" Harry asks.

"Wait." You say as you wait for another kick. You squeal when you do.

"Our baby kicked!" You exclaim. "The first time I thought I imagined it but it happened a second time. Here feel it!" You ramble excitedly. You grab Harry's hand and place it on your stomach where you felt the kicks. Harry's grin reaches his eyes when he feels the kick through his hands.

"I felt it!" He laughs happily. A tear of happiness slips out of your eyes.

"I'm so happy." You say through sniffles.

"Me too baby. Me too." Harry says and hugs you. He wipes your tears and is about to say something but you don't let him.

"I want ice cream." You state.

"Huh?" He asks confused.

"I want ice cream!" You demand. He looks shocked for a moment before he finally realizes that you have moved on from the topic of the baby's kicks. He nods quickly and takes you to the nearest ice cream shop to get you your favorite Y/F/I/C/F ice cream.

---------------------------------

Pretty short but hope you guys liked it :)

You can ask me any questions on my Ask.fm which is heyitsvid.

Dedicated to Styles720 for requesting this.

Please Vote Fan and Comment if you liked this and Share it with other directioners :)

PEAZ
🎾