Eden Eternal

Chapter 1

-          Adventure time..?

Ever since I can remember, I’ve wanted a few things. It’s stuff that lots of kids have wanted and still want. I mean, it’s just part of human nature right? To want something better for yourself, and maybe for others depending on whom you are. Well, like I’ve said, I’ve wanted a few things.

First off, I’ve always wanted to rule the world.

I mean really! Who wouldn’t want to conquer over their enemies with mass amounts of weaponry and the vastest militia in the planet? Who wouldn’t want to sit in a giant throne and be worshipped by all? I mean, maybe the type of militia and world that I wanted to rule was kind of twisted, but hey, we’re all twisted in some way right? And plus, it made sense! Recruiting serial killers and cannibals to join your army is just the perfect plan! Their payment is murder, and the cannibals’ payment is food! Everything rights itself! Achem, anyway, There second thing I wanted was to go on an adventure.

A crazy adventure, a super wild one that I would remember for years, and then later write a book about! Everyone would be all like “Oh wow Ace! You’re such a great writer! Where did you get your idea for your book?” and then I’d be chuckling all mysteriously and say “Oh I’ve got my ways.” And then only other people that have gone on adventures would know that the story was real, and that the story was mine.

Oh man, I’ve always wanted to be a mythical creature too. Like, I’d just be livin’ life, and then all of a sudden something happens and then it’s like BAM! You’re a pixie! You’re also the next in line to rule the throne of your unknown pixie kingdom! Here! Befriend this faerie boy and demon girl and go on an adventure battling enemies to gain your rightful place on the throne!

Seriously, how happy-face is that?

Oh! And then there’s the one where, like, five guys like you because you’re all super cool and mysterious. But you only like one of them and it’s the bad guy! Whoo! And they all get mad at each other, and as you’re trying to save the world you’re also trying to keep them together because, here it come, you’re all family! Somehow it all turns out that you guys are related, so it turns out to be some creepy incest thing! Yet, later on, you find out that you aren’t related to any of them. But then you also figure out that you’re something stupid like a vampire or something…

That’s actually a bit of a turn off there…

Actually, that’s a huge turn off….

Maybe I don’t want to go on an adventure anymore.

Here’s a hint that was a total lie.

Hee hee!

Right, so anyway, another scenario would be that you and yo-

“ACE! Earth to Ace! Helloooo!”  My head snapped upwards and I stared into the eyes of my not so amused friend Invy. She looked angry and I frowned, unable to fathom why one earth she could be angry at me .Me!

I shook my head and blinked, looking around myself. “Uhh… What’s up?” I asked, unsure of what to say. Invy slammed her hands on my desk, making me jump. “Dude! You slept through the whole class! Lunch already started.” She finished, crossing her arms over her chest. I made an ‘O’ shape with my mouth in realization. That’s why she was upset. I missed out on whatever the teacher was saying. Wait, why didn’t anyone in class bother to wake me up?! And the teacher!

Seriously, what kind of school was this?

Wait, I know! This could actually be a school with a secret entrance to the magical world! All the teachers are hiding that secret, but soon a student like me which unknowingly stumbles upon-