This is the last time YOU lead....

Once upon a midnight dreary, I lay upon my bed weak and weary. Something happened that rhymed with “eary”, and I became a famous poet, because I was so… awesome?

Okay, so I’ll leave poetry to Sappho and Mr. Poe…. But you can’t kill me for trying. Or maybe you could. Actually, if this was an adventure you could kill me for a number of reasons. You could kill me for my hair color, for being so awesome, for having an ultimate ability that could either be harnessed for good or evil, but people are too afraid of it to let me live with it.

Or you could kill me with your love! Like, I could be a famous rock star in a super cool band! I wouldn’t be able to do anything at all because people would want to rip the clothes off of me because they love me so much!

Hm… that actually doesn’t sound so great. Oh god, what if someone rips my hair out and masturbates with it? Holy crap! I don’t think I could live with that!

Oh… oh no… I can see it… I can see it happening. Oh lord this is so sick. This is so disgusting. Oh, ew, I feel so dirty…

I opened my eyes to see my glow in the dark stars above my head. I turned my head to look at my clock to see that it was only five forty five in the morning. I groaned, pushing myself up and shutting off the alarm before it would blare at six.

I slid off my bed and stumbled to my light, quickly flipping the switch on my fan as I passed it. The fan slowly stopped circulating its cold air, and my light bulb went off, revealing my cluttered floor. I scrunched my nose, kicking some dirty clothes and miscellaneous toys under my bed. Actually, I would really have to clean out underneath my bed. Who knows what kind of stuff has grown there. I mean, what if there was a monster under there?

Wait, hold on, wouldn’t that be a good thing? Because then it turns out that I’m actually and inter-galactic space patroller with some really cool psychic powers. I would then use those powers to transform into my super state, and defeat a whole bunch of monsters. Along the way, I team up with some other galactic girls and we fight to the finish, getting boyfriends as well. But then, we all die trying to save the world in a really dramatic seen….

I wiped a tear and stripped down, stepping into my shower. As the warm water rained down on me I couldn’t help but play the depressing last battle in my head. Most of my teammates would be stopped by the Evil Ones minions, and they would yell for the rest of us to go on without them. Soon, all of my comrades would be fighting her minions, and I would use my power of love and justice to defeat her.

I put my hand on the wall of my shower, bowing my head and closing my eyes as the shampoo was rinsed out. Oh man that would be sad. I can feel the invisible tears stinging my heart right now. Oh jeez, and then before I die they all say really awesome things to me, and I say a small speech, and then Evil One and her Minions are killed. Then, as I slowly fall down lifeless, the boyfriend that I have fallen in love with will come to me. Then he will say really romantic things to me, and as I begin to close my eyes, he will kiss me passionately, and then everything would be over.

Dammit! That’s too sad!

I turned off the water and pulled back the curtain, grabbing my towel from its rack and ruffling my hair with it. I wrapped it around me and knotted it so it would stay as I chose my clothes for the field trip.

I opened my closet and went over my wardrobe. I wasn’t sure what Invy was going to wear today, and I enjoyed matching her. Usually she would tell me her chosen outfit beforehand, but this time she wasn’t even sure what she was going to wear anyway. I bit my lip and chose one of my favorite pair of trip pants and one of my black corset shirts.

As I got ready, I opened my laptop. Invy usually woke up at five because of her parents, and it was right now six, so I was pretty sure that she had finished with her shower by now. I waited patiently for a message. None came after a full minute. I sighed and stood up walking to my drawer and grabbing my “accessories”. It was just a plain black satin choker, and matching black gloves. I also grabbed my striped black and purple tie with chains just to match the threads on my Tripp pants.