A little bit of mistletoe

~Dipper's P.O.V~

Its Christmas time and Mabel is getting all the food ready. Wendy and Soos were getting invitations for the party. Some people are already here and are helping Mabel finish getting the food. I heard foot steps and looked up to see Mabel.
"Hey bro-bro! The food is ready now. Its just the guests." Mabel smiled brightly at me and had something hidden behind her back.
"Mabel... What's behind your back?" I looked at her suspiciously.
"Hmm... Just a little bit of... Mistletoe..." Mabel grinned. I sighed.
"Ok... Hey... I thought Bill was coming." Mabel giggled.
"Yeah. Course he's coming! Why do you ask..?" Mabel raised her eyebrows. I blushed a bit.
"N-no reason.." I looked away.
"Sure bro-bro..." Mabel went away to put up the mistletoe.

Most of the guests were here now and I was just standing around. I heard the door open and Mabel went over to the door. I heard her giggle. I need to move!
"Dipper has been waiting for you!" I heard a chuckle and was about to go somewhere else until I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey, pine tree! Shooting Star said you were worried about me~" I blushed.
"N-no! I w-wasn't worried..." I looked around and mostly everyone was watching us. Ugh... Why me? Bill made me look at him. I was a blushing mess. Wait a second.... My eyes widened and I looked up. Right there, was the mistletoe. I looked back at bill who was smirking at me.
"Oh come on, pine tree... Its just one kiss..." I gulped. Everyone was watching. Just one kiss? I sighed in defeat.
"Just one, pine tree~" Bill wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Bill kissed me back and... I enjoyed it? Why am I enjoying this? Bill pulled away after a while and looked at me. I was blushing like crazy. I looked away. Most people cheered for us.
"Yay Dipper! I totally ship it!" Mabel grinned. I looked back at bill and he smirked.
"Admit it... You like me more than you thought you did~" Bill kissed me on the cheek.
"S-shut up..." I leaned in again and kissed him.

I thought this was cute X3