Captain Cipher

(Pirate AU! Also... sorry for not updating, I've been stressed and I was recently sick... so, enjoy this!)

Bill Cipher, or, Captain Cipher was walking around his ship.
"Hm... I left it somewhere..." The Captain mumbled and walked out of his quarters. Nearby, a boy was hiding and checking out his ship.
"There's a lot of detail on this thing..." The young boy whispered and ran his fingers along the rim of the ship. The Captain noticed movement from the corner of his eye.
"Hm..." Cipher looked in that direction and saw some brown hair. Bill put his hand on his gun and pulled it out. All his crew members we're sleeping. The brunette wrote somethings down and heard a noise.
"Stand up..." Captain Cipher had his gun raised at the brunette. The boy stood up and put his notebook in his bag, facing the Captain and raising his hands.
"Hm... Why are you on my ship?" The brunette boy gulped and spoke softly.
"W-Well... Um... I saw y-your ship and I w-wanted to look at the d-details..." the boy glanced at the water.
"Oh? Hmm... What is your name?" Bill lowered his gun a bit and looked at the brunette.
"M-My names D-Dipper... Dipper Pines..." Dipper looked at the Captain. He had blond hair and bright yellow eyes. He had tan skin and looked quite strong. (Picture, lol)
The Captain nodded and narrowed his eyes at Dipper.
"He's gonna shoot me... isn't he? Darn it, I couldn't help myself!" Dipper thought nervously. Bill put his gun in it's holster, hand still touching the gun.
"Most people call me Cipher, or Captain Cipher... " Dipper nodded and kept his hands up.
"I'm s-sorry... I can j-just leave-" The blond stopped him.
"Its fine... I guess... but, what can you do?" (Dipper can do Bill if you know what I mean, huehuehue... I'm sorry XD)
"What can I do...?" Dipper was a bit confused. Bill sighed.
"What can you do... ya'know... like, fighting. Stuff like that..." The Captain raises an eyebrow at Dipper.
"Oh! U-um... Well... I guess I can use a compass p-pretty well..." Dipper lowered his hands and looked at Bill.
"Hm..." The blonde walked around the boy and looked him over, Dipper being very nervous. "Alright... I might not kill you..." Dipper sighed in relief.
"Only! If you will be my navigator..." The Captain chuckled and stood in front of Dipper.
"Um... I guess I don't want to get killed..." Dipper looked at Bill.
"Well? I haven't got all day kid... or, night.." The brunette nodded.
"Okay... I'll... I'll be your navigator..." The Captain grinned.
"Welcome aboard!"

That took a while... eh... lolz