Bartender Bill

(Not my idea! Its by one of my favorite artists! Damare I think... I saw it on Instagram lol also, this might be a bit longer)

Dipper Pines is in love. She doesn't love him back. She says she's a bit too old for him and likes someone else. Dipper is heart broken and has a picture of her with him. His sister said to get over it, but it's hard.

~Dippers P.O.V~

I can't get over her... I was on my way to the bar because... I literally had nothing else to do. I looked at what the bar was called. The black pyramid... I walked in and sat down, looking at the picture of her, Wendy. Why can't I get over you..? I sighed and put it on my lap. A bartender walked over.
"Hi there~ What can I get ya~?" The man had blond hair and a smirk on his face, along with a bunch of interesting tattoos. He's wearing a suit and a little bow tie. Got to admit... he's kinda cute... ugh...
"U-uh... I'll just get a Margarita..." (you can get those at bars right?) He nodded and went to get my drink. I brought the picture of Wendy back out again and looked at it. I sighed and I must've been looking at it for a while because the man was back with my drink.
"Here you are~" I took it and thanked him. I glanced around the place. It had a lot of weird symbols and pictures. Interesting...
"Who's that lady in the picture~? Your girlfriend or something~?" I shook my head.
"No... I recently told her I liked her... but she didn't like me back..." I shrugged.
"Hm... The drink is on the house~ Don't tell anyone~" He said with a wink and I blushed a bit.
"T-thank you..." The blond chuckled.
"Names Bill Cipher~ Yours~?" I put the picture on my lap.
"Dipper Pines..." Bill grinned.
"Nice name~ So... your trying to get over her then~?" I nodded.
"Yeah..." I took a sip of my drink. "Well, I can take your mind off of her~" Bill smirked. Is he... flirting with me? I blushed more and took another sip.
"Oh, r-really...?" Bill nodded and slowly put his hand on my arm, trailing his fingers down. I shivered and bit my lip. The blond chuckled.
"Mm... yes~ I can take you out back and we can talk about it~" I blushed more.
"Oh? D-don't you have to serve people...?" Bill chuckled and snapped his fingers, a different person walking next to Bill.
"Yes..?" The man looked at Bill.
"Hm... Tad, I need you to watch over while I talk to this young man~" Bill smirked and Tad nodded.
"Alright, Mr. Cipher..." Bill looked at me. "Follow me~" Tad took Bill's place as I followed him out back. I still had the picture of Wendy.
"Alright~ Now... you need to get rid of that photo~ it'll help you get over her~" Bill chuckled.
"Okay..." I sighed and put the picture in a nearby trash can.
"Hm..." I walked back to Bill and leaned against the wall, Bill in front of me.
"S-so... now w-what..?" I bit my lip and looked at Bill. Oh... he's even hotter out here... no! Stop that... I was kinda staring at him and Bill grinned.
"Like what you see~?" I blushed bright red.
"U-uh..." Bill leaned in a bit.
"Cause I sure do~" My face was red as Bill got a bit closer to my face. Do I...? Should I..? Ugh... My eyes we slightly closed.
"Y-you do..?" I bit my lip and Bill smirked.
"Mm... Of course I do~" Our noses were touching and my eyes wanted to close. I can feel his breath on my face... why won't he do it...? Bill chuckled and slowly moved his hands to my waist. I blushed more and wrapped my arms around his neck. Bill also put one leg in between mine causing me to gasp a bit. Bill smirked and slowly got closer, teasing me on purpose.
"Now... you want to get her out of your mind~?" I nodded, my eyes half lidded. (I hope that sounds right...)
"Mm... replace her with me instead~" Bill slowly pressed his lips against mine and my eyes close. I slowly kiss Bill back and he got a bit more rough.

Thats how I got Wendy out of my head. After the kiss I met up with him more and soon, we started dating. On the weekends we'd come back to that same spot and talk.

Ye X3 welp... I liked this one Lolz