Vampires Bite

(Vampire!Bill and Dipper)

~Dippers P.O.V~

I was walking in the woods trying to find a monster. I have to find something! I kept walking around until I came to a clearing."Hm... there has to be something here..." I looked around a bit before sitting on a large rock. I sighed.
"Its getting dark... I should probably head back." I mumbled and looked at the sky. The sun was setting and I had better hurry before it gets too dark. I got up from the rock and felt as if someone was watching me. I glanced around but, I didn't see anything. I shrugged and started to find a way out. There's that feeling again... I shivered and sat down by a tree. I looked at the sky. Time sure does fly by fast... (is that right? Idk) Its dark now. No point in trying to find a way out now. I'm feeling like I'm being watched again. Probably just an owl or something... I got a bit nervous. I looked into the trees and I swore I saw a figure standing there. This is not a good idea...
"H-Hello?" I called out. No answer. Hm... I felt the branches above me move. I sat completely still. What is that? Should I move? Whats gonna happen to me? I heard a chuckle. I slowly looked up and saw someone sitting above me.
"Hm... Hello there~" My eyes widened as the figure smirked. Very sharp teeth... It must've been a man. His voice was somewhat deep.
"Well~? Are you gonna say something~?" I gulped. I stood up and started running. That... that's a vampire! I definitely don't want to be near him. He's probably really fast. I can hear him. I keep running until I hear his voice right next to me.
"You aren't going anywhere~"

HEHEH I'm gonna be evil and end it there. Lel