A dance with the devil

~Dipper's P.O.V~

"Come on Dipper!" Mabel tugged on my arm. We were going to Pacifica's mansion for a party. I didn't really like parties.
"Mabel... You know I don't like parties..." I rubbed my arm. Mabel looked at me.
"It'll be fun! Hey... You never know! Someone might ask you to dance." Mabel smiled at me and I sighed.
"Ok... Fine. I'll go..." I quickly changed into a black tux Mabel got for me. Mabel was wearing a frilly dress and it was covered in glitter.
"This better be worth it, Mabel." She only smiled at me as we walked out the door.

*time skip*

We were at the mansion and I was being a wallflower again. Mabel was with Candy and Grenda, dancing and having fun. There were a lot of rich looking people here. I should just leave... But I don't want to upset Mabel...
I sighed looking at the ground. Fine... I'll wait a little longer... Only for Mabel... (No... If anyone thinks this is pinecest... Ew... Anyway!) I looked up and saw a really fancy man talking to Pacifica. He's probably her boyfriend... I looked him over. Yellow tail coat, black top hat, black bowtie, black cane, bright yellow hair, black dress pants, black gloves, and black boots. He must really like black and yellow. I chuckled to myself. Pacifica walked away from him after a while. Hm... No kiss? Maybe they aren't dating. The man caught me looking at him and walked over, smirking at me. Oh no... My eyes widened a little.
"Checking me out, huh? The names Bill... Bill Cipher." (Btw Bill and Dipper have never met in this one) Bill held out his hand for me to shake.
"Uh... M-my name is Dipper... D-dipper Pines..." I said nervously and shook Bill's hand. He grinned at me. Some slow dance music started to play.
"Care for a dance, Dipper?" Bill smirked and I blushed. Oh boy... What have I gotten myself into?
"Uh... S-sure?" Bill took me by the hand and walked over to the dance floor. Bill put his hands on my waist. W-what do I do?? I was a bit nervous. Bill chuckled.
"Dipper... Put your hands around my neck..." I blushed and put them around his neck. I saw Mabel grinning and giving a thumbs up. I blushed more and looked at Bill as we danced. (I've never danced before so, heh) Bill spinned me and then dipped me. I was panting, trying to keep up with him. Bill leaned down to my ear and whispered.
"That's how you dance..." Bill pulled me up and smiled. I was blushing and out of breath.
"W-wow..." Bill smirked.
"We should do that again sometime... It was fun~" Bill chuckled and looked at me.
"Y-yeah... We should..." I smiled at him.

X3 I can't do dancing scenes well... Sorry lol