Meet Mr. Cipher pt:2

(Mkay... part two... smut lel it's gonna be a bit longer)

~Dippers P.O.V~

"Now... You have to be punished~" Mr. Cipher looked at me before pinning me against the wall. Now that I got a good look at him, he was kinda hot... No! What are you saying?? I blushed as he smirked.
"You will call me Bill... Not Mr. Cipher... got it~?" I nodded my head, not saying anything...Yet... Mr- I mean Bill, Slowly went to my neck and kissed it. I bit my lip, trying not to gasp. Bill dragged his tongue across my neck and bit down in multiple places. I let out a quiet moan, blushing bright red. Bill chuckled and knew it was my sweet spot. Bill put one of his legs in between my legs, causing me to bite my lip. Bill licked and sucked on my sweet spot, making me moan a bit loudly. I hope no one hears this...
"Nn~ S-stop~" Bill smirked.
"Oh~? I don't think you want me to stop~" I blushed. Bill moved me to the desk, pinning me there instead.
"B-bill..." I bit my lip. Bill chuckled and removed my shirt, removing his as well. I blushed a dark red. Bill threw the shirts across the room and went to my collar bone, kissing it. I gasped a bit and Bill trailed kisses up my neck, to my jaw line and then kissed me roughly. I gasped, allowing him to access my mouth. He slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring the inside. I let out a small moan. Bill started to play with my tongue and moaned quietly, causing me to blush. We tongue wrestled, Bill being more dominant, won and played with my tongue a bit more. He soon pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. (Don't know if that's right... eh) Bill went down my chest, licking and leaving trails of kisses. He soon got to my pants and pulled at them, smirking at me. I blushed.
"Bill... Do you w-want them off..?" Bill tugged harder.
"Mm~ of course I do~" I bit my lip and slid them off. Bill took off his and pulled me to the floor, pinning me down.
"Hm... that should be more comfortable..." I blushed some more. Bill decided to rush it a bit and tugged at my underwear, pulling it off. I blushed bright red and covered myself. Bill removed any clothing left on him.
"Aw... don't hide yourself from me~" I blushed more and uncovered myself. Bill smirked and teased my by kissing the tip. I gasped.
"B-Bill..." I bit my lip. Bill smirked and slowly dragged his tongue along the side.
"Ah~! Bill..." I whined. Bill chuckled.
"Hm... Alright~ I like hearing you beg~" Bill started to slowly suck. I gasped and let out a moan. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he went faster.
"Mmnn~ Bill~" soon he finished and I whined a bit. Bill positioned himself at my entrance.
"You ready...?" I slowly nodded and Bill thrusted in.

*time skip heheheh*

Bill released and pulled out, panting. I released and blushed, panting a bit.
"Well... T-that was..." Bill looked at me.
"Fun...?" I panted.
"Don't... say anything about this... to anyone..." I nodded.

Well.... that was more detailed than I thought... Oh well X3