Meet Mr. Cipher

(High school au! I'm sure you can guess who is who lol)

~Dippers P.O.V~
I was running through the hall to get to my class. Come on, Dipper! I can't be late! I ran into my class room just before the bell rang. I sat in my seat and tapped my foot on the floor.
"Alright class..." This is a class I've never been to before. The teacher walked in. He had yellow hair and at the back it was black. He also had a black triangle shape eye patch. (Bill is just wearing regular clothes lel)
"You will call me Mr. Cipher... Nothing more, nothing less..." I glanced around the room.
"Now... I need you all to open your text books to page 235..." (don't worry, it's not going to be normal school) I opened my book and looked outside. This is just another boring class... I must've dozed off because I heard someone snapping their fingers.
"Huh??" I shook my head a bit. I heard some people laughing.
"Dipper Pines?" I looked up to see Mr. Cipher.
"Y-yes..?" Curse my stuttering...
"I need you to come up to the board and answer the problem." Mr. Cipher walked to his desk and sat down.
"Well?" I stood up and walked to the board. I wasn't paying attention! I have no idea how to do this...
"I... I don't know..." I whispered. Mr. Cipher raised an eyebrow at me.
"What was that?" I gulped and spoke up a bit.
"I don't know..." Well now look... I probably get detention...
"You don't know? Hm..." the bell rang. No one moved.
"You are going to stay here with me... Everyone else is dismissed!" Everyone got there things and left. I looked away.
"Now...You have to be punished~"

HEHEH idk lol XD