Ice Cream

(I HAVE A GLITCH AND I HATE IT. ;-;)

~Dippers P.O.V~

It was very hot outside today. We went swimming already and we are on our way to get ice cream. Also... Mabel says I have a crush. I keep telling her I don't but, she keeps saying I do.
"I've only met him once, Mabel." I look at her. Were just about to leave until Mabel asked me a question.
"So? You should invite him! I'm sure he'll say yes, Dipper!" I shrugged. Mabel rolled her eyes.
"If you won't, then I will!" I instantly shook my head no.
"N-no! Mabel please don't! I... I'll... I'll ask, okay??" Mabel giggled. I sighed.
"Ill be back..."

*time skip brought to u by, Waddles!*

I found the guy walking out of the pool, still wet with water. I think his name was... Bill?
"H-hey! Uh... Bill was it?" He looked at me.
"Oh! Hey! Yeah it's Bill. Whats up?" Bill walked over.
"W-well... i uh... w-was just wondering... if you'd l-like to... come with me a-and my family... to get some ice cream?" Wow... I stutter a lot... I was probably blushing. Bill chuckled.
"Yeah, sure! I'd love too... Pine tree..." It was hot and I didn't take off my hat. Oh well...

*time skip again*

We walked in the ice cream parlor (do people call it that? I sometimes do lol) and looked at all the flavors.
"Hm... rainbow sherbet looks good." Mabel looked at her favorite.
"Hm..." I thought about chocolate or strawberry.
"What do you want, Bill?" Bill shrugged.
"Whatever you get!" He smirked at me, causing me to blush. I decided to get strawberry. We all sat down but, Bill didn't get an ice cream.
"Bill... I thought you would get what I got?" Bill chuckled and sat close to me. I looked a bit confused until he licked some of mine.
"B-bill!" Bill smirked.
"What? It tastes good." I sighed a bit. Well... I guess we're sharing now...
"Hey Pine tree?" I looked at Bill.
"Hm?" Bill came close to my face.
"You have something on your nose..." Bill licked some ice cream that got on my nose and I blushed bright red.
"There!"

I didn't know when to and it, so.... there lel