The siren and the fisherman

(Bill is the siren and Dipper is the fisherman)

~Dipper's P.O.V~

It was a starry night and I was fishing for my family. It was a bit chilly, but not bad. I just got another one and was about to leave until I looked into the water, seeing a golden tail. What...? I thought Sirens were farther out... I started to get nervous. I looked up and around. I shouldn't be here... The boat rocked. Oh no... No no no... I stopped dead. There it was, right at the front of my boat. The siren was humming a tune. It was a male with bright yellow hair and golden eyes I got lost in. My mouth was agape as I stared at him. The creature smirked and grabbed my leg, pulling me closer. My eyes widened and my heart raced. I couldn't move. Soon I was face to face with him. The siren put his hand under my chin and kissed me. Oh no! What do I do?? No... Dipper don't kiss him back! I couldn't help myself and I kissed him back. He pulled me in the water. Well... This is it.. Good bye... Mabel... The water was cold and I felt him pull away. I opened my eyes but he was still holding me. I looked at him confused before I felt my eyes droop. I passed out.

I coughed out water and breathed in fresh air. What... What happened? I looked around and saw the siren in the water staring at me.
"W-why didn't... You kill me?" I looked at him and he pulled me close.
"Hm... Well... I like you, kid~" He whispered into my ear, making me shiver.

Yay X3 so how was that? Heh...