Vampires Bite pt:2

(Part two!)

~Dippers P.O.V~

"You aren't going anywhere~" I heard him say and the vampire jumped at me, pinning me to the ground. My eyes widened and my heart raced.
"Now... what shall I do with you~?" The blonde smirked at me. (I'm sure you all can guess what Bill looks like lol)
"I... I didn't catch y-your name.." I looked up at him nervously.
"I should be asking you the same thing~ names Bill~ what's yours~?" Bill brought his mouth to my neck. I bit my lip.
"I'm D-Dipper..." Bill chuckled and ran his tongue across my neck, causing me to shiver.
"Mm... I could do so many things to you~ But which one shall it be~?" I was nervous and shaking slightly. Don't be nervous Dipper... that might make it worse... I bit my lip and started to stop shaking. Bill smirked and opened his mouth, grazing his sharp fangs across my neck. I gasped softly. He chuckled.
"Are you... scared~?" I felt Bill's hot breath on my neck.
"N-no..." Bill raised an eyebrow.
"Oh~? What if I do... this~?" My eyes widened.
"W-wait-" I gasped as Bill sunk his fangs into my neck. It was painful but... it had another weird feeling.
"A-ahh! Nn... S-stop!" Bill chuckled as I tried to move him off. Bill finished and pulled away, still pinning me down.
"Mmm... you taste sweeter than most other humans~ I like it~" My face heated up and I felt kinda dizzy. Bill went back to my neck and licked any access blood he could see.
"I think I will keep you~ all to myself~" I shivered as he continued to lick my neck.
"Nnm... W-why would you want t-to keep me...?" Bill smirked and pulled away from my neck.
"I already told you, Pine tree~ I like you~ besides, you taste sweet as well~" Bill kissed down my jaw line and I bit my lip. I was gonna pass out soon.
"All mine~"

YE okay I'm really tempted to make a third part... eh I dunno.. lolz