7

Nylah's POV

"Good morning" he said, his smooth voice breaking the silence. I was up making breakfast when Lucas came up behind me kissing my cheek and pouring him some coffee.

"Morning" I replied pouring the batter in the waffle maker. I felt him appear behind me and pressed his body against mine.

"What you doing?" I giggled turning around facing him. He stared at me and leaned in attacking my lips. I immediately pulled away looking at him wide eyed.

"I just wanted to kiss you. My bad"

I didn't answer but tip toed attaching my lips to his. The kiss deepened and Lucas put his coffee mug down and wrapped his hands around my waist.

He pulled away then kissed my neck. He quickly found my spot and left butterfly kisses from my neck to my shoulders. I softly moaned and brought his lips to mines again. He moaned loudly and I felt him on my stomach.

I broke the kiss laughing. He looked at me then pecked my lips a few times then walked out the kitchen.

I watched his retreating figure and sighed. Is it bad that I was really attracted to him?

**

"Is something going on?" I asked myself as I pulled up to my job. There was a huge crowd with cameras and yelling. I parked and got out immediately being bombarded by flashes and questions.

"Nylah!! Nylah over here!!" one of the many reporters yelled at me.

"Is it true?!"

"Are you pregnant?!"

I watched in horror as security came out parting the crowd helping me through. Cameras flashed and people screamed at me. When we finally got inside, I felt my breathing get heavier and I started feeling dizzy. I held on to Pablo, one of the security guards while struggled to breathe.

"Shit, we need help, she's having a panic attack!!" he yelled while people rushed over.

"Breathe Nylah, just relax. Do it with me , in, out, okay keep going" Pablo coached.

As my breathing evened out he yelled at someone to get water as he picked me up bridal style taking me to the elevator.

When we got to my floor, instead of going to my office he opened the conference room and sat me down on one of the chairs.

"I had to get you out of there because it's still a mess outside but are you okay?" I nodded as a few people entered the room including my boss. Rayne, a coworker handed me a water.

"Do you know why those reporters are here?" my boss, Dave asked.

"I don't know Dave, but they kept shouting random questions like if I was pregnant or if it was true. I don't know what they are talking about" I said watching him.

Before he can say something my phone rung and Lucas name popped up.

"Hell-"

"Please tell me you're okay? I'm so sorry I didn't know how they found out Nyla-"

"What did they find out Lucas?" I said raising my voice.

"Look where are you right now?"

"I'm at work"

"I know that. I'm at your building right now. Where in the building are you?"

"26th floor, conference room" I muttered.