20

Check out my new story Rowe.

Note.

Please don't be pissed at me lmfao. I had to do it

Love yall.

____

Omniscient

"Plea-s-se" Lucas' mother pleaded as he stared at her. She sobbed and looked over to her right where her husband's dead body laid. He followed her eyes as she looked at his sister who drifted in and out of consciousness then at his dead brother who had a bullet holes all over his body. Six to be exact.

"Why?" he asked. She stared at him confused until he raised the gun to her face.

"I don't kn-now what-t you're talking about" she stuttered over her words.

"I did nothing but be a good son. I respected you, got good grades in school, did my chores, became a damn billionaire and you still hate me. You and your family mistreated me like I did something wrong. You disrespect my wife? You disrespected me and you spill my business to some fucking hoe for tmz? Are you serious? Your husband came home drunk everyday and beat your ass til you almost passed out. That day I shot him, I wished that bullet didn't graze his spine. I wish it killed him. Instead of him being paralyzed for years, I wish he was laying in a damn coffin! Then I give you guys money to get him surgery and physical therapy and after all that you still hate me. I did nothing but try to be accepted and you know what? I'm tired"

"Lu-"

Bang.

He watched as his mother took her last breath before rushing out the room. He ran past Cam and Trey who tried stopping him but was unsuccessful. He hopped in his car starting the engine speeding off.

**

Trey's POV

"How's my lil one?" I asked kissing Ken sitting on the bed.

"Fine. Are you gonna tell me what happened today with Lucas and the guys?"

"What you mean? I was at the studio today"

"TREY DON"T FUCKING LIE" she yelled punching me.

"Fine. He did it"

"Who did wh-oh my god Trey!" she gasped pointing at the tv. I turned around and looked in shock as Lucas' face came up on the screen.

"Billionaire Lucas Daniels was rushed to the Shoreline medical center less than a half an hour ago after a collision with a truck. Witnesses said that a black audi was driving before losing control and going into the opposite lane where a Walmart truck rammed straight into the driver's side as you can see right here" the reporter walked over to Lucas' car where the entire side of the car was completely destroyed. I stood up and grabbed my keys rushing out with Ken right behind me.

"Ken go bac-"

"I'm coming. Lucas is my family too" she said with glossy eyes.

When we arrived, the entire gang was here. Cam was fighting tears while Forrest had headphones in staring at the wall. Mumma silently cried and Ken went over to her comforting her.

"Anybody talked to Ny?" I asked.

"Yeah she saw the news and hasn't stopped crying since. Her parents are there trying to calm her down"

I nodded and sat down rubbing my face. I was praying that I didn't lose my brother. After seeing the car on tv, negative thoughts filled my mind.

"I'm going to stay with Nylah" Ken hugged me and I muttered a quick 'be safe I love you' before letting her go.

What if he didn't make it?

Cam stood up and looked at Roderick as he came walking towards us. Rick smiled at Ken before approaching us.

"I took care of everything. Ms Koboshi told me everything but now is not the time. Any news?"

"No" I answered.

"Still in surgery" Cam answered.

Nylah's POV

"No no no no no no-"

"Shhh it's okay boo. He's fine" Kendra hugged me tightly as I broke down. I couldn't lose him. Yes he cheated but the love I had for him was unexplainable and-

"Listen mama you gotta calm down, this isn't good for the baby. You gotta be strong love, for him and your little one" she sat on the bed and held my hands in hers.

"I'm trying but I can't stop thinking negative Ken. I don't know what I'll do if he was gone" I sobbed. Ken started to tear up too.

"I know baby I know" she said.

Few hours later

I woke up to Ken hugging Trey crying. Trey was crying too and I felt my heart drop.

"T-trey?" they both pulled away facing me. I was fearing for the worst

"Hey Ny. How you feeling?" he came over to me.

"Is he okay?" I quietly asked. He looked at me sadly before running a hand down his face.

"It's bad Nylah. He got fucked up pretty bad. He's still in surgery"

"How long has he been in surgery?"

"It'll be 5 hours in like 20 minutes" he checked his phone and quickly typed in something before locking it.

"He'll be okay Ny. We've been praying and the doctors are doing everything they can. We just gotta stay positive and hope for the best"

Before he can say anything else his phone rang.

"Heard anything?" He answered. There was a long pause before he sighed. He hung up and got up pacing for a little before punching the wall.

"Trey!" Kendra yelled.

"I'll be back" he said before walking out leaving me and Ken confused.

__

Short chapter ik ik but I had to get this out of the way.

Love y'all ❤