16

So sorry for the wait
Nylah's POV

Christmas Day

"Lucas right thereee" I moaned as Lucas flicked his tongue rapidly at my pearl. My legs trembled and I pulled on his hair from all the pleasure he was giving me. I arched slightly as he hit my spots with his fingers then collapsed breathing heavily as he came up from under the sheets smirking at me.

"Merry Christmas beautiful. You look breathtaking" I gasped unable to respond as I felt him enter me.

"Nylah-Nylah Nylah" I snapped out of my thoughts facing Lucas.

"You good?"

I nodded quickly and took a breath. This morning was very eventful and I couldn't get it out my head. Lucas really put it down this morning and I was just speechless at this point. I couldn't even speak to him after that.

"Baby what did I do?" he asked touching my thigh.

"Nothing" I quickly answered. He continued to stare at me and I took a sip of my iced coffee avoiding eye contact. 

"Well we're here"

**

Lucas POV

"Lucas baby!!" a woman opened the door and ran out hugging Lucas. He chuckled and dropped his bag hugging her back.

"I missed you mumma, I haven't seen you in forever. Merry Christmas" 

"And I should beat your ass because of it. And Merry Christmas, who is this lovely lady here?" she asked turning towards Nylah. I pulled her by her waist next to me and kissed her cheek.

"Well this is Nylah, my beautiful fiance and Nylah this is my mother"

"Nice to meet you" Nylah held her hand out but mumma pulled her in for a hug.

"We only do hugs here. Come on in. The family's all here" she smiled.

Lucas picked his bags up and we followed her inside. We heard alot of chatter and loud laughing as we entered the living room.

"NYLAHHHHH!!" I heard a familiar voice scream. I was confused until I saw a very pregnant Kendra wobbling over to Nylah and Nylah squealed hugging Kendra.

"I miss you babe" Nylah said.

"I missed you too. Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christm-"

"BITCH NO YOU DIDN'T IS THAT A RING????" I slowly backed out of the living room and went into the kitchen. 

"Looks like I made it in time. Smells like you just got done cooking"

Mumma threw her kitchen towel over her shoulder and smiled at me.

"Sure did. And Trey and the boys are downstairs, and I didn't know you were down with the swirl" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh would you look at the time. I'll be heading downstairs" I quickly kissed her cheeks and got out of the kitchen wanting to avoid this conversation.

**

"Yall look it's my nigga Lucas"

"What's up?" I laughed dapping my boys up. Forrest, Trey, and our close friend Cam.

"You hear this man. 'What's up'?" he said mocking my voice. I shook my head and sat down grabbing a beer.

"So you in love?" Trey asked.

I smirked and focused my attention on the TV.

"Awwwwwww shittt Lucas in loveee. You hit yet?" Forrest asked.

"Mannn-"