22 (part 1)

A/N
1. Just to clear some things up. I'm not a professional writer or whatever so things in this book will not be perfect (like tons of other books). This was written out of boredom and I was surprised at the amount of reads and votes and comments which I thank everyone for. And I logged in to see we reached over 100k!!! Thank you guys so much. Love y'all!!

2. Please stop inboxing me asking me to update. I'm trying my best and people have lives outside of wattpad. But I'm back lol.

3. 😭😭 I came across a comment that said Trey Songz was the most random person to put in this book LMFAO ik that's why I said this book was created out of boredom but it's lit 😂

Luca's POV

I heard the door close meaning I had another visitor. Or maybe it was the doctor checking on me for the millionth time today. I heard his voice speaking to Trey earlier and he said that my vitals were good and I should wake up soon. I've been trying since then to move or open my eyes but my body wasn't cooperating. I can only hear what was going on and who came in and from my knowledge, I'm guessing I've been in here for a while.

I listened as whoever was in the room drag the chair closer to my bed.

"So guess what happened today. I ran into freaking Jason York. Actually he was looking for me and guess what else? I got a job offer babe"

My heart jumped a little knowing that my babygirl was here again. And with good news. I've worked with Jason York in the past and I was genuinely happy he saw potential in Nylah. She visited alot and told me stories, but it always ended with her crying and leaving.

It became silent then I heard her sigh. For the hundredth time today, I tried moving but once again my body was cooperating!!

"I don't know if you can hear me or not but...I miss you. It hasn't been that long but I'm already attached and I miss your smiles, your kisses and your hugs. Why'd you do this to me? Why'd you have to cheat and ruin everything?" I heard her voice crack and she started crying.

"I love you", she muttered and I felt her head on my arm. My eyes finally cracked open slowly and I was blinded by the bright light.

"I love you too" I croaked.

Her head shot up and she stared at me. I forced a smile and reached my hand (which hurt like a bitch) out and touched hers but she snatched it back and ran out grabbing her bag in the process.

"Wait" I called out and tried getting up but a sharp pain in my back stopped me.

"So she just ran out?" Trey asked me with a mouthful of food. I nodded my head and sighed.

"Can you call her again?"

"Now we both know she's not gonna answer. We've been trying since I got here"

I rolled my eyes and stared at the ceiling. I heard the door open and I looked at the doctor as he came in with a cart.

"How are you doing Mr. Daniels? Any pain in the lower back?" he asked.

"I'm alright and actually yes but it's not excruciating"

"I figured. Sir if you don't mind, I would like to speak to Mr. Danie-"

"Just call me Lucas"

"Well can you give us a minute to speak in private?" He directed his attention to Trey who was busy stuffing his face.

"Sure, I'll be in the café getting more of this rice" I shook my head as he walked out still eating.

After he left the doctor pulled out a clipboard.

"So as you know you were involved in a accident and you were very close to losing your life. You were very lucky Lucas. We did alot of tests and your soft tissue ligaments in your lower back were violently stretched which explains the pain you're having. When this type of back injury occurs, it affects thousands of nerve endings, resulting in that pain. I would recommend a combination of bed rest and physical therapy. Chiropractic or physical therapy and massages MUST follow the bed rest. Most people recover from soft tissue back injuries within a month"

"Damn" I mumbled.

"But other than that everything is all good. You might need a live in nurse for a while. Or even a family member or your spouse"

I nodded my head as flashbacks from that night came back. The heart monitor started beeping faster and the doctor looked at me wide eyed.

"Are you okay?" he walked towards the door probably to get a nurse in here but I called out to him.

"I'm fine. It's nothing"

It's nothing.

Nylah's POV
Two days later.

"Nylah you need to go see him" Trey rose his voice a little as I stood by the door. I rolled my eyes and tried to close the door but he put his foot between the door stopping me.

"Trey please" I asked growing irritated.

"Can you please get dressed so I can take you to the hospital. We all know y'all need to talk/argue it out. Whatever. I'm tired of his whining about you. I'm tired of hearing your annoying ass voicemail everytime we call. Just stop being so damn difficult"

"Difficult?? Your friend cheated on m-"

"You don't know the story Nylah"

"The fuck you mean I don't know the story??? Get the fuck away from my damn door. How you gonna stand there and defend his actions? Oh wait I forgot cause Lucas ain't the only cheate-"

"Don't go the-"

"Yes the fuck I will go there," I mocked his deep ass voice, "You standing there telling me how difficult I am whe-"

"You know what. Forget it. Just forget I was even here. See ya later" He said walking away from my door. I scoffed and slammed the door right behind him and sighed. I didn't want to know the 'story' cause that didn't justify anything and what was the 'story' gonna change?

I sat on the couch grabbing my phone off the coffee table and clicking on the instagram app. I went to the shaderoom's page and of course me and Lucas's relationship was the topic of discussion. Apparently a 'source' told the media that he cheated yada yada and boom. My face is all over the place.

I was over this shit.

**
Part two in a few days