18

Trey's POV

I patiently sat in the car outside waiting for Kendra to show up to the hospital. When I saw her car pull up I opened the door and got in the passenger seat.

"Babe what's wrong? You look upset" she asked me.

"Promise me you wouldn't tell Nylah"

"It depends on the situation. Why what's up?"

"I went to Lucas' job to get him out this meeting cause his fiance needs him and I walk into his office and see him fucking some blonde bitch on his desk. First off the bitch is butt ass naked with just a bra on. He just don't give a fuck Ken. What the fuck is he thinking?? And the nigga didn't even try to defend himself. Like wh-"

"Baby calm down. Look I'm not going to tell her"

"Thank yo-"

"But his no good ass better tell her or I will. Remember Trey that's my bestfriend. I'm not gonna hide shit from her. But I'll keep my mouth shut"

"Okay I need to speak with Lucas"

Lucas' POV

"FUCK!" I yelled and threw the vase at the wall. Olivia sat and stared at me in shocked.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!"

"Sir cal-"

"Shut up Olivia!!" I screamed, "I just fucking cheated" I mumbled.

"WHO'S FAULT IS THAT?!" she yelled. I stopped and turned around looking at her.

"Sir I've known you for years and you never acted like this. All I'm asking is for you to calm down, breathe and tell me what happened"

"I've been cheating on Nylah for about two weeks an-"

"Why would you even-"

"Let me finish. She's blackmailing me"

Olivia chuckled and shook her head.

"Are you kidding me? Sir no offense but that's just ridiculous. You're worth billions of dollars and you can simply get that bitch excuse my language but you can easily end her life without anybody knowing and without you even lifting a finger"

"It's not that simple Olivia. You don't think I know that. It's not just involving her"

"Explain"

"My family is in on it too"

"What?"

"I've done some things in my life that I'm not proud of and I also have a past and the young lady that left this office is the head editor for tmz. My family told her things that can fuck my life up. If the board finds out that I've killed and also attempted to kill my own father, regardless if it was years ago, I will lose this company and alot of money. I might even go to jail who knows. I have committed fraud that nobody knows about, well you know now and she and my family does. I've done alot of things and when I'm finally happy where I'm at, shit hits the fan. I'm sleeping with that young lady in exchange for her not running her mouth"

"Bu-"

"You think if this gets out I'm the only one going down. Guess what? You're going down with me. Trey and his brother is going down with me. Police officers and two private investigators are going down with me. So I'm not doing this for just me, it's for everything I've worked for and the people that I consider a part of my life. So if that means losing the love of my life, then so be it"

"So all the shit I thought we had covered up is coming back to bite us in the ass?" I heard Trey say. Me and Olivia whipped our heads around to see trey standing there.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked. He smiled and held my key up.

"Snatched it when you wasn't looking earlier"

I shook my head and sighed.

"So you getting blackmailed huh? Damn"

"How are we gonna deal with this?" Olivia asked.

"We?" I stared at her.

"I'm your assistant for a reason"

"I say we have every single one of them killed" Trey leaned against the wall.

Killed?

"Yeah they not your family anyway and she's irrelevant so just order a hit on each of them"

I just sat there silently. Maybe they was right but who else knows?

"Okay so the girl you're sleeping with is blackmailing you with information she found out from your family?"

"Yes"

"I need more information. How did you meet her? Tell me everything she told you"

"I'll tell you tomorrow but first I need to see Nylah"

"Are you going to tell her?"

"I have no other choice but to"

"She's gonna be really hurt"

"I know"

__

Short update but the next chapter is gonna be long and crazy.

There's alot of things going on and it's gonna be big.