13

Nylah POV

"Lucas we have no food in here" I yelled towards the kitchen while he watched tv.

"Just order something" he replied.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked.

"Then we can go get something"

"I want some McDonald's. You forgot to take me" I pouted.

"Fine. Put your shoes on"

**

After getting my food we decided to stop by WalMart so we can get some snacks. We walked around Walmart with a big bag of chips in my hand and candy. We then headed to the checkout line. The cashier tried to flirt with him but Lucas ignored her and grabbed the bags. We walked towards the exit and saw the flashes go off.

"Shit" Lucas said then turned the other way. Lucas pulled out his phone and called Dan who was apart of his security crew.

They followed us to fucking Walmart....in Virginia.

Lucas POV

After successfully getting past the paparazzi with the help of my security we finally made it back to the hotel.

Nylah was eating some skittles and watching a movie while I answered a few emails.

After I went to kitchen and opened the wine cabinet and took the bottle out.

"Babe you want some wine?" I asked.

"Sure. Fill the glass"

I chuckled and popped the bottle open and pouring it in the glasses that I took out.

I carried it to the chair and sat down handing her the glass.

"Thanks love"

I watched her take a few sips then stared at the ring on her finger.

"I really love it Lucas" she said.

"Like I do you" I mumbled. She must've caught that cause she looked at me.

"You love me?" she asked.

"I do but it's not as....I can't explain it. I love yo-I'm not trying to move fast an-"

"I love you too Lucas" she smiled.

"Come shower with me"

"Oh no. Not happening"

"If you say so. The doors are open if you change your mind" I winked and got up leaving her sitting there. I looked back and saw her finishing her wine and drinking some from mine.
**

While the water ran on my body I heard the shower door open and close. I smirked knowing she couldn't resist. I felt her small soft hands trail my back and reached down stroking me. I threw my head back letting out a moan. Her hands could barely fit around me. I felt her kiss my back and rubbed on my dick. I turned around and picked her up placing her against the wall. I immediately latched my lips onto hers. I played with her nipples and she moaned into my mouth.

I stroked myself then slowly entered her. She gasped loudly and wrapped her arms around my neck whimpering. I moved in and out at a slow pace.

"Lucassss....." She whispered to me as I went deeper giving her long slow strokes. She shuddered from the icy feeling from the shower wall as she dug her nails into my back. Her straight hair was now curly and stuck to her face. I lifted her legs over my shoulder then pounded into her. She cried out unable to touch me. I released her legs and pushed them farther apart then thrusted into her tight walls.

I grabbed her wrist pushing them up against the wall. I leant forward and kissed all around her face; her nose, each cheek, her forehead until finally reaching her luscious lips and pressed in kissing her. She broke the kiss moaning loudly.

I felt her clench around me squeezing the life out of me as her back arched from the shooting climax which took over her body. Her body tensed up as I sped up feeling myself getting close too. She moaned loudly scratching and pulling at my hair and back as another orgasm ripped through her body. I grunted as I spilled my seed into her slowly coming down from my high. I gazed into her  eyes which stared back at me filled with pure lust.

I turned the water off and held her body getting out the shower, walking towards the bed. I laid her down and climbed on top of her.

"Lucas" she moaned kissing me as I got in between her legs

"Yes"

"Let me ride"

I got off and laid down and she got up and getting on top.

She slid down on me slowly letting out a cry as it went deep inside.

"Fuck" she said before moving slowly.

"It's too big Lucas" she moaned riding me slow.

I chuckled and held her hips down and slammed into her.

"oh my god Lucas" she yelled as I pounded into her.

"Fuck. What's my name?"

"Luc-"

"Wrong" I cut her off picking up my pace.

"Shit Lucas"

"What's my name baby?"

"Daddddyyyy" she yelled.

"That's right. Don't forget that shit either"

"I won't"

**

Nylah's POV

My eyes fluttered opened immediately being blinded by the bright sunlight beaming through the floor to ceiling window. I blinked a few times trying to adjust my surroundings. A slight headache was developing beneath my temples.

"I shouldn't have drunk all that wine" I said to myself.

"Good morning" Lucas said, his voice startling me. I turned around meeting his face and smiled.

"Good morning", I croaked. Damn what the hell? I thought.

Lucas laughed and reached out stroking my cheek.

"You look so beautiful this morning my love"

"Thank you" I blushed.

"I'm so lucky. You're so perfect damn"

I giggled and kissed him.

"Stop baby. Unless you want it again"

"No thank you" I laughed.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. But I'm sore. I'll be fine"

"I'll run you a bath then we can pack up"

"Okay daddy"

He grinned and got out of bed naked. I reached out and slapped his butt laughing.

"Stop with that gay shit" he said glaring at me.

"Why do you and every guy say that?"

"Cause it's wierd as fuck" he said and walked into the bathroom.

I got out of bed slowly, wincing at how sore I was. Lucas was really working with something.

I stood up and my legs went weak and I fell.

"Shit" I yelled, "Lucas!!!"

"What?"

"I fell and hit my arm"

"What?" He laughed.

"Babe I'm serious. Come help me up"

 He came out laughing and picked me up bridal style .

__

Vote and comment

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.