003

2 days later

Sonali Santiago.

"He hasn't been home in how many days?" Ezra asked

"2." I shrugged braiding down one of my client's hair.

"2? If my man was gone for 2 days best believe I'll beat his ass." Phoenix commented.

"We all know Eric, he won't try you like the that." I said grabbing the needle.

Yep, Eric goofy ass was dating Phoenix. He was annoying as fuck, so I don't see why she's with him. But, aye that's her.

"You damn right." Phoenix smacked her lips applying concealer to her client's face.

"So what you gonna do?" Ezra asked putting mascara on her client's eyelashes.

"Nothing." I shrugged sewing up the back row of my client's hair.

"Nothing?" Phoenix asked scrunching up her face.

"Damn right nothing." I said. "You ever feel like you falling out of love with someone?" I asked them.

"Unfortunately  , no." Phoenix shook her head.

"I do." Ezra said.

"Well, I just don't care what De'Andre does. All he does is sit on his ass while I make money. But on the other hand, I have to remember there was times when I was sitting on my ass while he was making money." I sighed straightening the track.

"Ms.Santiago, someone is here for you." My assistant Jamie spoke.

"Send them in my office and tell them I'll be there in a few." I told her. She nodded and did as told.

"Who was coming by today?" Phoenix nosey ass asked.

"I don't know." I said honestly. I looked at my client. "I'll be back, you can take a break." I told her. She nodded.

I took my apron off and fixed my PINK jacket that matched my sweatpants. I turned around walling towards my office.

I was shocked to see who was in there. I smiled lightly, "Mr.Beckham."

"Sonali." He smirked holding a paper brown bag.

I giggled running my fingers thru my BellaMeHair extensions.