010

Sonali Santiago.

"Get up please." I pushed Odell. He continued to snore and I rolled my eyes.

"Odell!" I yelled. He was still asleep.

I smirked a little and sat his tray of food on my nightstand. I got in bed and straddled him. I began grinding against his member.

He stirred in his sleep and groaned. I did it harder and he finally woke up.

"Damn Nali." He grabbed my hips. I felt his member get hard and I smirked. I got off his lap and he mugged me.

"How ya' gon' leave me wit' blue balls?" He said in his husky voice. You could hear his slight accent.

"Because you wouldn't wake up." I shrugged. "Anyways, I made breakfast."

"Thank you baybeh." He sat up looking at the tray. He grabbed it and placed it on his lap. I made bacon, eggs, French toast, and had fruit on the side for him and Prince. "What time is it?" He added.

"8. I washed your clothes from last night so they should be dry in the next 15 minutes. Prince and I have church in 2 hours. Don't you have a game today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I gotta be down at the stadium by 11." He said before eating a strawberry.

"Who you playing?" I asked.

I wasn't really a big fan of football, but being around De'Andre and Prince I had no choice but to watch it. So I knew a couple things about football.

"Dallas Cowboys." He answered.

I scrunched my face up, "They suck. Y'all gonna win."

"I know." He smirked. "You a giants fan?" He asked.

"Kinda, I mean Prince and De'Andre are. I went to one of the games like 2 years ago." I answered running my hands thru my hair.

I really needed to do something with my hair. Which is weird, I'm a hairstylist. My hair should be slayed at all times. Im thinking about taking out my extensions and rocking my bob for a while.

"You and De'Andre still together?" Odell asked.

I sighed not really wanting to talk about Dre pathetic ass. When Odell came here last night , we watch a couple of movies on Netflix but we didn't have sex.

"No." I answered simply.

"You gonna tell Daddy Dell what happened?" He asked and ate a piece of his French toast.