006

Jacinda Ortiz.

"Jacinda over here!" A paparazzi yelled as I walked thru JFK airport

"Smile for us Jay!" Another one yelled.

"Are you coming back to NY to get your man back?"

"You know Odell maybe cheating on you!"

"Can you tell us what's going between you and Odell?!"

I ignored all the paparazzi and got in the SUV along with my manger Carla.

"Carla , what the hell are they talking about?" I asked once we where down the street.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she typed on her phone.

"What the hell are they talking about Odell is cheating on me. Where did they get that funny idea from?" I chuckled.

"Umm." She trailed off.

"Why you trailed off?" I asked.

She didn't respond and I snatched her phone out of her hand seeing an article from TheShadeRoom.

#BaeWatch ? 👀👫 : TMZ has sent us exclusive photos of Odell Beckham Jr , also known as Mr. One Hand Catch Man was spotted with an unknown female last night at a club. Sources in the club says the two were very touchy in the club. But they do look cute together ? 🤔 but....that's not it, Odell is dating Jacinda Ortiz , so what the hell is going on ? 😳 go to our website for more information ...

I calmly locked Carla's phone handing it back to her.
"Eli, can you take me Odell's house instead?" I asked my driver.

"But Jay , you have a photo shoot in hour." Carla spoke.

"Fuck that shit."I tightened my ponytail.

Odell about to get his ass beat.

Odell Beckham.