009 pt.2

De'Andre Porter.

"Yo! Ain't that Hailee over there?!" Eric pointed out as we waited at the park for Fred

"Yo! Ain't that Hailee over there?!" Eric pointed out as we waited at the park for Fred. I looked up and seen Hailee sitting next to that football nigga Odell.

"Yeah, what she doing with him? Her ass need to be getting ready for later. She so damn hard head." I spat.

"It's always the young white ones." Eric commented.

"Exactly bruh. Like sometimes I just wanna smack they ass." I heard Fred's voice. I chuckled and turned around and gave him dap.

"You'on even know what we talking about fo'." I said.

"I know, I just wanted to make my presence known. So what's up?" Fred asked sitting on the bench.

"Not much, you really down for this shit? Cause this ain't no selling drugs shit." Eric said.

"I know. You know think I don't know that shit. I do have my own organization up in Chicago, and I'm willing to collab with someone in New York. So I thought of y'all knuckle head ass niggas." Fred said messing with his Rolex watch.

"Well you came to the right place." I said.

"Good. When we gone start this shit? I got a homie in Russia sending the best Russian girls down here. You know what that mean? More money for us." Fred smirked.

"And I love money." I commented thinking about that safe of money I got at the crib that's for Sonali's dream house.

"I mean who doesn't?" Fred chuckled. "Well I'm about to go. I got some other shit to do." Fred stood up and dapped both Eric and I up and left.

"You think he real deal legit?" Eric asked.

"I think so. We known him since elementary and if he think he slick and try to fuck us up, just know I know where his mama stay." I smirked.

"Damn!" Eric laughed his hyena ass laugh. "You acting like a real pimp." He added.

"That's because I am." I popped my imaginary collar.

"Since you a real pimp. Go get ya girl in check." He said motioning behind me. I turned and seen that nigga Odell touching all on Sonali face and ion appreciate that shit.

I frowned and clutched my fist together. I made my way across the park where they were and Eric followed behind. I made my way to the bleachers were everyone was sitting.