014 pt. 2

Later on the day ...

Odell Beckham Jr.

"There he go! The man of the hour

"There he go! The man of the hour." Jarvis joked.

"You mean the man of the year? I'm the one with the nomination kid." I retorted with a chuckle.

He sucked his teeth and waved me off. "Ya like Miami, huh? Better than trashy ass New York with all them mean ass females. Eh."

"But the girl you like is a New Yorker..." I trailed off giving him a really nigga face.

"I ain't even think about that way." He mumbled scratching his head.

I shook my head, "Just try on the clothes fool."

Sonali Santiago.

"E!" I squealed hugging her tightly

"E!" I squealed hugging her tightly. She looked so cute in her bathing suit.

"Bitch! You squeezing me to tight. I just seen yo ass two days ago." She pushed back from the hug causing me to pout.

"But I missed you." I cooed pinching her cheeks. Ezra was like my little sister I never had gotten.

"Stop with all the sentimental mess." She shooed me. "Let's get these drinks before happy hour over." She dragged me over to the bar and we both order a strawberry margarita.

"So?" I raised an eyebrow sipping my drink.

"So what?" She questioned looking up from her phone.

"You know..." I trailed off. "What's up with you and Jarvis?"

Her cheeks turned red and her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. She smiled big, "He's wonderful. I just adore everything about him. He's sweet. Ugh." She gushed.