016

Odell Beckham Jr.

"What the hell is this?" Jacinda questioned holding up her phone

"Can I get in my house before you go questioning me and shit?" I moved past her. I wasn't even fully in the house and she was already questioning me about some shit. I sat my luggage by the stairs , and I heard Tzar coming down the stairs.

He jumped on me and began licking my face. "Woah there boy." I began petting him.

"Odell!" Jacinda screeched causing Tzar to look at her and walk away.

I sighed holding the bridge of my nose, "Jay, chill with the yelling. Damn."

"I wouldn't be yelling if you would just explain to me this picture." She held up a photo that I seen earlier on TSR of me and Sonali.

"It's a picture of me and Sonali."  I shrugged turning around walking towards the kitchen.

She followed right behind me, "No shit Odell. If you fucking that girl...oh you so fucking lucky I'm pregnant."

"Jay chill." I chuckled opened the refrigerator grabbing a Gatorade.

"Chill? I'll chill once you tell me what the hell you and that girl got going on." She replied.

"Ain't nothing going on Jacinda. I needed my hair done , and she cut it. Simple." I shrugged opening my Gatorade and taking a sip.

"Why was y'all at the award show together? Y'all was matching too!" She yelled.

"Jay...." I sighed. "Why you wanna know all this damn shit? I ain't cheating on you. You just acting crazy as fuck right now." 

"Crazy?!" She questioned looking at me with this crazy look in her eyes. All of a sudden she busted out in tears. My first instinct was to just shrug it off and go upstairs like I usually do. But this time I actually felt bad.

"Jay...come on girl. What you crying for?" I question pulling her into a hug.

"B-because I k-know you fucking her!" She sobbed into my chest.

"Jacinda, I'm not cheating on you."

"You promise?" She questioned sniffing.

"I promise." I sighed closing my eyes.