The Discovery of the Pootgina

•Next Day•
After the erotic night that John and a Warren shared, they were both petrified at the thought of going back to work. All that went through their heads was 'what if?' situations.
What if the students noticed Warren's hickeys?
What if their boss saw John's limp?
What if John didn't properly conceal the whip lashes on his back and people knew that chains and whips excited him?
What if.....
As they both walked to the car, or actually waddled, Warren began to laugh very loudly.
"What is it, Warr Warr?" John asked.
"I just realized. Yesterday we did some pretty nasty shit. I cannot believe that you recited pi as I thruster my co-" Warren began.
"Shit, babe. Did we use a condom?" John interrupted.
"No, but does it really matter? We're both men." Warren shrugged.
"Warren, I did the procedure. I am a woman in a man's body and I couldn't take it any longer. If we didn't use a condom, I'm pregnant." John cried out.
Warren than realized that last night during their frickety-frack-patty-wack-doodle-dum that John's dick was about existent as Lord Voldemort's nose. But he did have something that seemed like one of those things that girls use to push out kids.
'What were those called again?' He thought. 'Ah it was Pootginas! John had a Pootginas.'
At that moment, Warren vowed that until they went to separate points on the X and Y axises of their lives, he would take care of their new son or daughter no matter what.

A.N. I'm alone and eating Cheetos on Christmas Eve Eve while writing a fanfic about my math teachers. When did this become my life? 😂