Lorena

*One year later.*
[John's POV]
Warren never stuck to his promise. He left me and our child, Polly Honeyseed Suckleberry Finn Schrob. A few days after he promised me, swore on his unborn child, that he'd always be there to support the two of us, he left during the night. The next morning at work, he didn't even talk to me, let alone make eye contact. Warren then proceeded to flirt with Lorena, an English teacher, right in front of me. Every time I look at our daughter, Polly, I see his distinct features. In her eyes, I saw his dull, blue orbs staring back at me. In her hair, I see the glorious balding spots of my first love. I can't do this anymore.

As I'm driving little Polly to her babysitter, so I can spend the night watching The Bachelor and drinking away the pain. In the rear view mirror, I can see her giggling at her feet. Oh how I remember Warren giggling at my bunions. I single tear dripped from my eye; that soon turned into a waterfall of salty water balls.

After I drop the little bittersweet reminder off at Klint's house, I head to Walmart. While I'm waddling through the alcohol aisle with 6 1/2 (I already began drinking one of them) bottles of Vodka, I see him. The light of my life. Warren. I begin walking towards, the most beautiful man I'd ever seen, and I see it. Lorena walks up to him seductively, almost as if she knew I was watching. She's always been a bitchy whore. Once she gets to him, she reaches her fat arms around his neck, goes on her tip toes, then she shoves her crusty yet slimy tongue into his mouth. I expected Warren to pull away, I laugh at the thought, but sadly, he didn't. He actually pulled her closer to him.

I turned around and ran......