The Chamber of Secrets

"Ugh, I'm so tired, honey." John groaned.
"If you can make it through the day without harassing the students, I'll give you a 'round two' of last night." Warren challenged John.
Almost every other day, John would make a wildly inappropriate comment towards the student. One time, he asked a Japanese boy why he got a math problem wrong, because he was from Japan. Warren didn't mind John's douchyness, it actually intrigued him.
"Ok babe, as long as you keep your deal." John said as he gave Warren a peck on the lips.
•_•_• 5 Hours Later •_•_•
"You guys have to do your work a bit slower, Wyatt here is a bit----mentally slow." John advised the students.
Wow, Warren stared at John (Instead of helping other students, of course) and took in all of his mesmerizing features.
That gizzard-like chin
Those pedophilic eyes
His hand warts and veins
Man, would Warren like to have those hands so far up his-
"Mr. S! We need help!" A student obnoxiously interrupted his thought process.
As Warren walked over to the boy, Bryce, he make sure to put some sass into his hips, so John could see 'dat ass'.
•_•_• After School •_•_•
"Well, John, you did manage to harass three students in one hour, but you can still have your reward." Warren smirked.
"Um thank you, Warren." John shakily spoke.
"My names not Warren tonight. It's daddy." Warren spoke fiercely while he unlocked his closet door.
They walked into the closet and when Warren turned on the lights, the walls showed a humongous variety of anal beads, whips, and tassels.
Tonight they'd turn into Kim Kardashian in her sex tape.

AN: I hate myself